OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by s dubl

So who all is going to the parade? ZKV thread summit
nerd.gif

ill be there S, its going down on monday but no coliseum this time around, they are going to be on a traveling float thing.

http://www.nba.com/lakers...ionship_parade_info.html

^^good coliseum was wack last year...we should all try and get together. I might have my kid though.

I'm excited to see the shirts that Nike drops. Other than the locker room shirt, all the NBA/Adidas ones look pretty crappy so far.

I saw Jack Nicholson's kid wearing an "All Together Now" shirt before Game 2 based on the ad campaign for Kobe.

What else? 5 rings? MVPx2?

Great game and win

I'm starting to like the Miles Davis, but I'm not sure I would ever wear them

Lakers.!!!!!!!!! We Love Ya'Ll
Y'all played y'all hearts out.!
Kobe V finals/MD/Blackout/USA's.... 5 Rings.... Here I come.!

Couldn't be any happier today!! Sweet revenge.

Bring on the the final aways homes, 5 rings, and USAs.
edit:  More pics of these 

34rw4f7.jpg

120letz.jpg

Anybody have a guess of when they might release the finals colorway? Hopefully there a GR and I can get a chance at them.

Originally Posted by c4

Couldn't be any happier today!! Sweet revenge.

Bring on the the final aways homes, 5 rings, and USAs.
edit:  More pics of these 

34rw4f7.jpg

120letz.jpg
i'm not feeling these
ohwell.gif
easy pass for me

Waitin impatiently for the finals now...

Got another pair of aces! You know who u are.. See you at the parade.

Ima grab me a Ron Ron Jersey with some Peaks!!!

REALLY proud of the Lakers and the INCREDIBLE defensive effort they displayed yesterday.  The better team won and I am really happy for Kobe, Phil, Fisher, Artest, and the rest of the team.  Wish the fans weren't so immature and irresponsible with all these riots.  I just don't understand why you want to trash the city that won you a title?! Makes no sense.

Got a bunch of new pickups this past month.  Will take some pictures this weekend before I move out of my place in Newport.
frown.gif

Parade anyone?!?!?  Can't  wait to celebrate this weekend!!

.. and those Comet/Del Sol colorway is an EASY pass for me.  Would rather spend/save on multiple pairs of the Finals colorway and 5 Rings!!!

^Newport? I lived on the sand at 49th st. for years. What a great place to live....nextdoor to Rodman, lol

Definitely an easy pass on the red yellow pair. Passing on the MDs also.

^ Seriously. It is a great place to live with many gorgeous women. I'm now relocating to boring @ss Irvine. SMH

I wonder when the Blackout are coming out. And also what actual colorway they're going to use.

Very happy the Lakers closed it out. This will make this whole line of shoes even better.

Can't wait to see the V rings colorway, and hear a date for the Home Finals.

Great finish to the series and the season. Man, there's no time to take a break from shoes. Finals, 5 Rings, and all the summer GRs releasing. The cycle never ends
smh.gif

Back 2 Back!

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I saw Jack Nicholson's kid wearing an "All Together Now" shirt before Game 2 based on the ad campaign for Kobe.
The Lakers gave us the "This is the ONE" t-shirt for Game 1, the "All Together Now" t-shirt for Game 2, the "The Finals" towel for Game 6, and the "Beat Boston" towel for Game 7.

Originally Posted by s dubl

So who all is going to the parade? ZKV thread summit
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^Both laces look good, but I think I prefer the white....

Can't wait til next season.... I think the Lakeshow is taking it again....

Phil only wins titles in 3s............(3peats that is....)

These are something a little different. perhaps someone posted these back during the Allstar game??

Man, I still have to catch up with the GR's I still don't have. Great series and great ending yesterday.

I still can't believe we just repeated again. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on the Finals aways and homes, as well as the 4 Rings.

Back
Top Bottom