OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Kinda diggin those Chinas....not sure if I would cop em though.

Ricky...
nerd.gif

awsome blossom...yeah those have been posted numerous times. Welcome to NT and the Kobe thread.

For me the finals home and aways, usa's, and the 5 rings* depending on how they look* then Im done I hope
laugh.gif

Loving the tees. Both are nice, i like the white cause of the purple and gold, but the all black everything fits the black mamba name. Will be getting the black.

eh the shirt is bleh...its basically the same shirt as the CA Finest one....common nike at least put some thought and effort into designing something new for them

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

eh the shirt is bleh...its basically the same shirt as the CA Finest one....common nike at least put some thought and effort into designing something new for them
Exactly, to celebrate Kobe's fifth title, Nike designers recycled the snake graphic, added rings, and changed the colors
smh.gif

The guy who sells finals on ebay wrote this in auction "This is a preorder and will be shipped out in July 17th, 2010"
so the release date on finals must be around july 15

he is asking $285 and he already sold 3 pairs
eek.gif

Hope that 5 rings tee doesn't foreshadow what the 5 rings shoes are gonna look like. C'mon Nike, Kobe deserves better!

Originally Posted by wkej

The guy who sells finals on ebay wrote this in auction "This is a preorder and will be shipped out in July 17th, 2010"
so the release date on finals must be around july 15

he is asking $285 and he already sold 3 pairs
eek.gif

does anyone have any info that this might be the release date. july 15?

Those shirts are horrible.

...... I hate the puppet themed shirts.....

But wouldn't mind an updated one with 5 rings on it while the broken finger taped up.

Kobe needs that Jordan Love.... Cause I'm at cherry hill mall... And the beasts are out. Lol hypebeasts everywhere.. Lol
reminds me of the Harlem campouts. Lol

jordan shoes are crap....all hype...no substance...

those kobe 5 rings shirts are ehhhhh.....

they should have made the rings into the kobe logo or I like the 5 th broken finger idea....

Back
Top Bottom