OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

this should be the shirt

34qwm0o.jpg

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Originally Posted by wkej

The guy who sells finals on ebay wrote this in auction "This is a preorder and will be shipped out in July 17th, 2010"
so the release date on finals must be around july 15

he is asking $285 and he already sold 3 pairs
eek.gif

does anyone have any info that this might be the release date. july 15?

isnt this the same guy that had the Da Vinci for sale and never shipped just refunded i think he just sells and hopes he can fill the orders if he cant he just refunds
grin.gif

i kinda like the shirt... good change from the whole puppet marketing nike went with last year... i told myself i'm done with the kb v's but those final away's are too damn nice to pass on...

ANY1 KNO WHEN THE 5 RINS TEE IS SUPPOSE TO DROP ON NDC???.....IT SAID OVER THE WEEKEND SUMTIME BUT NOTHING UP YET...THANKS

I remember some of the dates.. Bare with me guys... Some people have been asking the dates about the release dates of last years finals and 4 ring releases.

7/25- finals home... * (date was changed many times.. This is the date hohny and hohla got the go head to sale them)
8/5- finals away (no date change)
10/25- *( date hohMD released them, due to their grand opening, needed shoe to draw more people, Caron butler was not enough. Lol. Other hoh's released them I believe the day of the lakers first game or the day before... I was at the grand opening at hohMD.. So I had mine pretty early.)

10/10/10- Date Edwina "Never Liked Girls" will come out the closet and admit to all niketalkers has love for the same gender.
Lol

A seller on ebay that always has HOH shoes for pre order is saying a JULY 17th ship date.

Im sure one of the two shoes has to drop around that time. Just not sure what colorway it will be.

I sure hope they give us some info FAST.

Originally Posted by peks03

does anyone have any info on what TYPE of release the MD's are going to be?
i was wondering if anyone knew what TYPE of release?  is it going to be a GR like the regular homes and del sols or a little more limited, but still fairly easy to get like the all-stars and chaos?

because i'm going to wait for a coupon or an F&F if they're a GR, but then i'll suck it up and pay retail for my first pair if they're more limited.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

10/10/10- Date Edwina "Never Liked Girls" will come out the closet and admit to all niketalkers has love for the same gender.

THIS.

Smh... Isn't that the day you finally stop gettin' breast fed?.... Cmon D... I'll hook u up when u touch down LA aaiight?.... And yes... With a real female...
wink.gif
lol. Later!

they have some new kobe gear up on ndc including the MDs but they're out of stock and still no 5 rings t-shirt. Longsleeve shirt - http://store.nike.com/ind...1/pid-315393/pgid-315392
new shorts - http://store.nike.com/ind...1/pid-315280/pgid-315278
new tee - http://store.nike.com/ind...1/pid-315362/pgid-315363
It seems that all of the new stuff has an electric green color but is there even a kobe that has electric green? I can't think of any green on
ZK5s besides the soul of the MLKs and the chaos but if this is the gear to go with the chaos they're a little late getting it out

Yea the Chaos V's were the only colorway I can think of with electric green in them. They're probably just doing it to shake things up I'm guessing. Give people a flashy color to wear, even if it isn't to match with some Kobe's. Same reason they have Lebron on that black and purple shirt. This is all just speculation on my part though.

Yeah it's probably just a summer color thing but I was hoping we may get a zkv with the green sole like AM7s but at this point I think we have seen pretty much every colorway except maybe some TBs or away USAs

Back
Top Bottom