OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

does anyone else have the problem of "the more i look at the kobe v...., the more i want it"? i told myself i didnt need the USC pair, but damn the pics keep trying to convince me otherwise
Yup,  I bought the Away just to play ball in.  Then I saw the DK and copped the day later.  Saw the ASG and copped the day later.  Saw the USCs and copped the week after.  So, after wanting to buy some sneakers to ball in and picking the Vs, I have now bought 5 pairs with more to come... My bank account is not impressed
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KappaCola

Chaos x 4
Dark Knight x 3
Away
ASG
V-Day
Aces

gonna have more after this weekend. *sigh*
ohwell.gif
Kent! My man, finally posting on the threads.
laugh.gif
  Hope everything is well in NYC... Your ASGs are in good hands.

So whats the word today? Everyday we get a different date for the USC and Duke. Saturday, Monday or Wednesday? Whats it gonna be?

Originally Posted by marley

So whats the word today? Everyday we get a different date for the USC and Duke. Saturday, Monday or Wednesday? Whats it gonna be?
i heard 15th and 17th as of yesterday....
then someone said it might be on the dates they both start playing their games????

Originally Posted by abstractability

Edwin & Tony: Yall are fools! But nice collection pic Tony! Imma post mine when I get some time. No Vdays for me unless under retail.

Shaun: Lees will be with you soon
pimp.gif

Nice collection pics Tony! Hope the Kobe aren't excluded on EA so I can finally pick up the aways! I'll try and find time to post some of my collection pics!

just exchanged a pair of Lebrons for the inlines today and a pair of white and purple Jordan shorts. I am loving this colorway, simple and clean. It is on for playing ball this week!!!

My local spot still has a good run of the aways, and I was peeping out the VDays for my 5 month old son, will definitely pick up a pair of those for him to grow into...

Current:
Chaos
ASG
Inlines
Aces (in mail)
Bruce Lees (in mail)

Aspiring for:
Dark Knights
Dukes
Del Sols

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by j3d10

DK x 2
BL x 2
Chaos x 2
Aces
ASG

Man i wish i could stop!
Dude just give me all your V's... you dont need them.
laugh.gif

i have doubles or triples of everything you have....i just need to get dark knights...trying to wait on those and see what happens... 

not sure if posted but here are the home cw

sorry if posted already...thought id post some pics aside from everyone's weak collection pics....JUST KIDDING!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thought id post some pics aside from everyone's weak collection pics....

THERE....fixed your post....it looks better now.....
laugh.gif

not sure if posted but here are the home cw

sorry if posted already...thought id post some pics aside from everyone's weak collection pics....JUST KIDDING!!
well i think it isn't fair that you call everyone's collections weak...when you have such an ellaborate collection of kobe v's.
eek.gif
roll.gif
just kidding as well!!!

Originally Posted by DFABIX

thought id post some pics aside from everyone's weak collection pics....

THERE....fixed your post....it looks better now.....
laugh.gif
haha trying to get me beat down arent you D? hahaha ok ok ill stop being humble my collection beats everyone.
indifferent.gif

I wish I had the cash flow like some of you guys have. I still have a pretty good job, but all my money goes to my daughter and wifey. Smh. Oh well...

Current:

ASG
DK
Inlines
Ace...

Originally Posted by dsquared

eeeassy pass on those homes. blandest/boringest laker colorway ive seen in my opinion

if anything the inlines are blandER compared to the homes imo, the lines are super plain compared to these homes.  just my opinion.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

does anyone else have the problem of "the more i look at the kobe v...., the more i want it"? i told myself i didnt need the USC pair, but damn the pics keep trying to convince me otherwise

man i suffer from the same dilemna!!!

so far i got:
Chaos 2x
Dark Knight 2x
Away
ASG 2x
V-Day
Aces 2x

Dang, 10 deep aleady....and more to come! SMH

LOL guys this thread is like a 1-800 crisis line - I got a kobe V addiction.....help

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

I wish I had the cash flow like some of you guys have. I still have a pretty good job, but all my money goes to my daughter and wifey. Smh. Oh well...

Current:

ASG
DK
Inlines
Ace...

you still get to buy kobe v's so you are good. spending your money on your family just means your head is in the right place. and you still got some nice kobe v's!!  

apparently, i'm a pretty bland guy...

Inlines and Homes are my fav cw's thus far...

i own

Chaos (2)
All Star (2)

Originally Posted by never wear them

^^^ your spending your money wisely dawg. Your daughter is a priority... The wifey... Ehh... Lol jk

edwin where is your girl? i gotta show her this...bc if she saw that no more quadruples for edwin
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom