OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by jdub562

Leaving to Palm Spring for the day. My fiance got us a room for the night to celebrate my bday. Anyway, ACE's are FIRE!

Dope fit Jay!

Good lookin' GZA. Got the Tee from Hot Rod in W.LA

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by never wear them

^^^ your spending your money wisely dawg. Your daughter is a priority... The wifey... Ehh... Lol jk

edwin where is your girl? i gotta show her this...bc if she saw that no more quadruples for edwin
roll.gif

frown.gif
you won't ever see me in here that much then... Lol.

I guess I am in the minority....I like the homes >>>>> inline homes...of course minus the laces....I am going to switch them out with some matching gold or purple ones...

Originally Posted by jdub562

Leaving to Palm Spring for the day. My fiance got us a room for the night to celebrate my bday. Anyway, ACE's are FIRE!

Dope fit Jay!

Good lookin' GZA. Got the Tee from Hot Rod in W.LA

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

See... Air Jordans will always be in my heart.... But I got a new love.... A far greater love... Zoom Kobes

Felt the same way, I didn't look back.  A few years ago, I would have been crushed, but I don't have the same love for J's anymore.

I feel you... I just can't do it. But buying JB stuff now?... Nope. Going on eBay and searchin for something is always gon' be in me.

Between the inlines and homes

inlines > homes IMO....

Can't go wrong with a Kobe V period....

I'm the same. I've grown up with Jordans and still have A Lot of good stuff. But lately I've slowed down. Maybe a couple Nike every so often. Then when the ZKV came out, I've found a shoe that I like to wear around and go play ball in and not care about price and keeping them DS. Hopefully we can get a definite confirmation RD on the USC and Dukes sooner than later...

See... Air Jordans will always be in my heart.... But I got a new love.... A far greater love... Zoom Kobes

Yeah meng, its like my old love...well just got old! but my new baby definitely got the juices flowing! funny thing is both are the same just reincarnated.

JB- What ever happened to "Quality Inspired by the Greatest Player Ever"? guess who's taking that title!
The Kobe line has both style and performance unlike the stuff JB has produced lately.

JB- What ever happened to "Quality Inspired by the Greatest Player Ever"? guess who taking that title!

QFT. Quality and JB have separated ways in the past few years. Kobe knows what quality is, which is always beneficial to us!

JB- What ever happened to "Quality Inspired by the Greatest Player Ever"? guess who's taking that title!
The Kobe line has both style and performance unlike the stuff JB has produced lately.

Truthfully speaking!  My man.

When you right you right.

so....speaking of JB........
Lex Venture wrote:
ok so i havebeenthinking something i wanna get your guys opinion. do u think thekobe line will continue after the fact that kobe retires or it willstop as he stops. i hope it continues its too good if a line, i believethat kobes legacy is deep enough to keep his sig. shoe alive after heretires.
I was wondering the same thing (almost made a thread not too long ago, just didn't). I also wonder if they do continue the Kobe line after he retires will the line deteriorate the same as JB is doing due to quality issues/overdoing things?

Wow. This thread grows....

I agree with getting rid of some Jordans (as you can tell from my For Sale thread). The only J's I really like are the I, III, IV, and Vs.. Selling all the rest.

Homes are
sick.gif

I hope they continue on with the Kobe line (he probably has another 6-7 years in his career).. If he gets more than 6 rings total, than for sure they'll continue on.  I really hope Kobe can get 7-8 rings.. HAHAHA

Originally Posted by s dubl

Lex Venture wrote:
ok so i have
beenthinking something i wanna get your guys opinion. do u think the
kobe line will continue after the fact that kobe retires or it will
stop as he stops. i hope it continues its too good if a line, i believe
that kobes legacy is deep enough to keep his sig. shoe alive after he
retires.
I was wondering the same thing (almost made a thread not too long ago, just didn't). I also wonder if they do continue the Kobe line after he retires will the line deteriorate the same as JB is doing due to quality issues/overdoing things?

10 or so years from now I can see Nike Retroing the Kobe IV and V. That would be crazy to get a retro of a Chaos IV or Bruce Lee V

I think I have unloaded 75% of my Jordan collection. The quality and WOW factor is just not there for me anymore with the Jordans, I like breaking necks when I head out rather than seeing every other kid rocking the same shoes as me.

10 or so years from now I can see Nike Retroing the Kobe IV and V. That would be crazy to get a retro of a Chaos IV or Bruce Lee V

As long as they don't start stupid gimmicks like JB did, with the Retro 60+, DMP, CDP, and Spizi'kes.

As long as they don't start stupid gimmicks like JB did, with the Retro 60+, DMP, CDP, and Spizi'kes.
haha...too bad BP isnt PSing on here anymore. Id like to see his rendition of a Kobe fusion.

wink.gif
wink.gif
s dubl wrote:

Lex Venture wrote:
ok so i have beenthinking something i wanna get your guys opinion. do u think the kobe line will continue after the fact that kobe retires or it will stop as he stops. i hope it continues its too good if a line, i believe that kobes legacy is deep enough to keep his sig. shoe alive after he retires.

IMO they totally will. especially considering that they hit a gold mine with the Kobe V. hopefully they will learn from their mistakes with their quality issues/overdoing things, but that may be wishful thinking....

on a side note....Kobe is becoming the G.O.A.T 1a!  
wink.gif

I think the Kobe line will continue. Mark my words......... It will be the performance line of Nike Basketball. Someone quote me please and remember me posting this in 6-8 years

Originally Posted by s dubl

haha...too bad BP isnt PSing on here anymore. Id like to see his rendition of a Kobe fusion.

Spare me...

laugh.gif
, but notice I said HIS not Nikes haha. Just curious how it would look.

but yeah...it'll be nice when/if they retro cuz we'll all have OGs
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom