OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

August is goin to be a great month
this.
pimp.gif
. hyperfuse ftw.

Originally Posted by jdub562

A few weeks ago I was lucky and scored some royal blue Flightposites on ebay for $40 shipped, but after trying them on I didnt like them because of how stiff & uncomfortable they felt on my feet. So, yesterday I took them into my local FTL hoping to get some store credit. After getting approval from the manager I got $160 + tax credit and got the MD's plus, new workout clothes.

laugh.gif
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccceee steal!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

A few weeks ago I was lucky and scored some royal blue Flightposites on ebay for $40 shipped, but after trying them on I didnt like them because of how stiff & uncomfortable they felt on my feet. So, yesterday I took them into my local FTL hoping to get some store credit. After getting approval from the manager I got $160 + tax credit and got the MD's plus, new workout clothes.

blockquote>
laugh.gif

im sorry but...royal blue flightposites? can someone shed some light?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 i dunno if i should believe your story homie!!!what a super dumb-#%* manager would let you do that
roll.gif
,super steal though,nice MD,be careful,might get you back in the future,KARMA!!

I'm getting really pissed with the lack of release date information as of late and the secrecy, for what?!?

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

blockquote>
laugh.gif

im sorry but...royal blue flightposites? can someone shed some light?

Sorry, they were Skyposites...just noticed that.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 i dunno if i should believe your story homie!!!what a super dumb-#%* manager would let you do that
roll.gif

LOL, you don't have to believe it; I wasn't going for that...I was just excited that I was able to exchange some shoes that I didnt like for some that I do like especially not having a receipt & not purchaing them from FTL. I was hoping the Skyposites were good for balling cuz I like their overall look, but they were mad uncomfortable for me. The manager wasn't dumb, he scanned the box and they popped up on their system so he gave me the credit. Just doing his job, lol.

^ truth. i exchanged the skyposites i got for $55 for some Lebron VII's back in december... skyposites felt terrrrrrrrrrrrrrible

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
Karma is real indeed.... watch out...

Originally Posted by SoleFood24

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Thanx bro, but I'm not worried about karma after doing something that wasn't even shady (IMO). Maybe if I had scammed a fellow sneakerhead or gave FTL a pair of fakes or something like that, but not for exchanging a pair of shoes at a store owned by a big corporation that makes millions selling a product that costs under $2 in materials to make and then sells them for $100+ lol...it's not that serious.

Anyway, back to the V's: Not really feeling the UWR...the other version of the USA's are waaaaay better.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Thanx bro, but I'm not worried about karma after doing something that wasn't even shady (IMO). Maybe if I had scammed a fellow sneakerhead or gave FTL a pair of fakes or something like that, but not for exchanging a pair of shoes at a store owned by a big corporation that makes millions selling a product that costs under $2 in materials to make and then sells them for $100+ lol...it's not that serious.

Anyway, back to the V's: Not really feeling the UWR...the other version of the USA's are waaaaay better.
indifferent.gif
you got to be kidding me, that is fraud. you paid $40 and "stole" $120+ from FTL. I hope karma bites you hard! That puts it in the category of scamming a fellow member. If I were a mod I would ban you.
mad.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
you got to be kidding me, that is fraud. you paid $40 and "stole" $120+ from FTL. I hope karma bites you hard! That puts it in the category of scamming a fellow member. If I were a mod I would ban you.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jman219

^^^ Its called return Fraud and its a crime in America^^^
laugh.gif
So what? Why you sound mad though?

I hope you guys realize that this is stupid common! I used to work at Nike, and people would return all kinds of kicks that the store NEVER had. Managers would accept them just because they would want it for themselves.

I remember last year, some dude returned his Jordan III "Flip" (NDS). We never carried those, and if I remember correctly, those were pretty limited and were retailed for $150.

Anyway, so my manager gave him store credit, and at that time, we had a sale going on for "Hashes". Anyway, he bought the shoes for himself with "Hash" discount AND his own discount (40%)... so he ended up buying the FLIPS for like 30 bucks.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry dude, hope my story doesn't cause you to have a stroke or anything like that...you seem really heated. I'll turn myslef in if you promise to calm down and save yourself a trip to the emergency room; anything to ensure that you stay healthy.

Originally Posted by jman219

^^^ Its called return Fraud and its a crime in America^^^
laugh.gif
So what? Why you sound mad though?

I hope you guys realize that this is stupid common! I used to work at Nike, and people would return all kinds of kicks that the store NEVER had. Managers would accept them just because they would want it for themselves.

I remember last year, some dude returned his Jordan III "Flip" (NDS). We never carried those, and if I remember correctly, those were pretty limited and were retailed for $150.

Anyway, so my manager gave him store credit, and at that time, we had a sale going on for "Hashes". Anyway, he bought the shoes for himself with "Hash" discount AND his own discount (40%)... so he ended up buying the FLIPS for like 30 bucks.

and that's not fraud?
(btw, b4 you go grillin' me, I don't care, morally or legally, about either scenario....)
sounds to me like a manager just got his extra "hustle" on at the expense of a corporation.....
it happens.....daily.

Lmfao @ some of the people in here.

Let the man do whatever he feels like doing. He returned a new pair of shoes to Footlocker and recieved STORE CREDIT, not money. They didn't have to let him return the shoes without the reciept, they chose to.

Plenty of people do that all the time, Footlocker knows that, that's why the item has to be brand new and they can just sell it again.

Lmfao @ dudes hoping he gets bad karma for that. Yall act like he killed someone or robbed someone at gun point.

He returned a brand new pair of shoes to footlocker and it was up to the manager whether or not theyd accept the return.

Nice pickup on the MD's though.

Back
Top Bottom