OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Hopefully that means they are releasing soon
nerd.gif

They'll be released in a few weeks, No Confirmed date yet.

Decepticon0 wrote:
nerd.gif

yeah, couple of ebay sellers are taking orders... meaning they have an "idea" when they should receive their shipment.

and yes... Aways>>> homes... (2 aways for sure)

A yellowed milky sole on the Homes would look sick!!!
laugh.gif

on a side note
4792027472_cf465b6528.jpg

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE HAS TO HELP ME GET THOSE HOME BIG STAGES FOR RETAIL!!!!!!!!!! i need those and dont wanna get screwed over and pay rape prices for them.

AWAYS are looking beautiful.
pimp.gif

Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair.

Wish we knew the RD for them so I can try and cop them myself...... if not Ill have to look elsewhere
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Decepticon0 wrote:
nerd.gif

yeah, couple of ebay sellers are taking orders... meaning they have an "idea" when they should receive their shipment.

and yes... Aways>>> homes... (2 aways for sure)

A yellowed milky sole on the Homes would look sick!!!
laugh.gif

on a side note
4792027472_cf465b6528.jpg

grin.gif
..*right click- save as*

the homes, aways, pop's, and draft days are $99 at footaction. homes and draft days are 99 at shieks as well, pop's and del sol's are $109 at shieks. this was at cerrittos mall.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

the homes, aways, pop's, and draft days are $99 at footaction. homes and draft days are 99 at shieks as well, pop's and del sol's are $109 at shieks. this was at cerrittos mall.

mannnnnn, the shieks in Houston are boo boo all they ahve is LeBrons no Kobes, i returned my blackouts because i saw 8/5 as the release date thought it wouldnt be bad to wait 2 or 3 weeks, now i see 7/15.. Then this guy up here ^^ with the "adopted babies" says a few weeks, SOMEBODY GIVE ME THE REAL DEAL DATE! damn, might as well say..
Hey guys, i talked to a Nike rep, and he told me the BlackOuts are coming out 7/31 because 7 x 3 + 1 = 24

and that all be a lie.

I stocked up on more Del sol before they are all gone!

I can't wait for the Away big stages

Anyone have pics of all stars that have been worn a bunch of times? Curious to see how the sole holds up to yellowing.

I wore my del sols to the gym last night and this guy tapped me on the shoulders and said nice shoes. He points to his feet and I see the del sols lol. At least i did a black lace switch so it was different. I just found it funny.

Originally Posted by VTRAN

Originally Posted by u ttocs

mannnnnn, the shieks in Houston are boo boo all they ahve is LeBrons no Kobes, i returned my blackouts because i saw 8/5 as the release date thought it wouldnt be bad to wait 2 or 3 weeks, now i see 7/15.. Then this guy up here ^^ with the "adopted babies" says a few weeks, SOMEBODY GIVE ME THE REAL DEAL DATE! damn, might as well say..
Hey guys, i talked to a Nike rep, and he told me the BlackOuts are coming out 7/31 because 7 x 3 + 1 = 24
what? anyone else catch that?

Those big stages are nice.. definintely can't wait until they drop. 

anybody got a problem with their DK's sole turning brownish/orange on certain spots? I'll post pics up later of mine.

Back
Top Bottom