OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by GZA73

I lost interest on the Big Stages.

For real. I really don't care much for them now. Plus the fact I'd have to take a trip to hoh just isn't too worth it at this point.

Good more pairs for us.
pimp.gif
I better not see you at HOH scooping up 10 pairs when they drop....

laugh.gif
jk

Originally Posted by kiet

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

the ladie at nike.com said the fianls 386429-008 released in april... Did i miss something?
she doesnt know what shes talking about..
She may have been thinking of the playoff colorway and just ignored the sku number.  Didn't the POP release about that time?

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I just saw a University of Texas sample of these. Wonder if the top NCAA teams will be getting these next year. The build date was 3/19/2010 I believe.

4818326351_4806731fe0_b.jpg

those are FIREEEEEEEEEE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Good more pairs for us.
pimp.gif
I better not see you at HOH scooping up 10 pairs when they drop....

laugh.gif
jk

Haha foreal! Ima put you on blast G! Just messin. You know your coppin'. I feel the same way but that'll change once word is out. And those Chinas are aaiiite... And how they gon release them with the USAs here in the US. Nike is too much sometimes

lol I'm still coppin but just not as hyped as I was a month ago. And this stupid release is not helping. I'm busy with my son's summer baseball all star team I can't just drop everything for a trip to HOH. I'll have them eventually.

GZA73 wrote:

I dont blame you.

I dont get why NIKE holds out soooooo long. Shiiiiiitttttt is old now. They should of dropped them 4 weeks ago.

Cant say to build hype. That shhhiiiiitttttt is pass 6 feet under by now.

can anyone confirm if Footactions or Footlockers in SoCal have the USA colorway?  I think i'm going to cop my 2nd pair with the F&F sale! Maybe the 3rd too... haha

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

GZA73 wrote:

I dont blame you.

I dont get why NIKE holds out soooooo long. Shiiiiiitttttt is old now. They should of dropped them 4 weeks ago.

Cant say to build hype. That shhhiiiiitttttt is pass 6 feet under by now.
Ditto man......WTH is up with Nike???

Actually Nike aren't holding out anything because last year the

home finals ZKIV released on 7/23/09
away finals ZKIV released on 8/6/09

so I have a feeling these are going to release very soon.

are any kobe v;s maked down at u guys footlocker or footaction? if so is it a nationwide markdown or is it different for each footlocker and footaction?

Back
Top Bottom