OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Was there a release date on the Chinas? Seems like Nike wasting their time releasing Chinas and MDs when they could release the Big Stages already.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

China Kobe Vs are looking nice.
this. anyone know if they hit any stores in massachusetts?
nerd.gif

kicksonmyfeet wrote:
Actually Nike aren't holding out anything because last year the

home finals ZKIV released on 7/23/09
away finals ZKIV released on 8/6/09

so I have a feeling these are going to release very soon.

Yea, I know that. I was just speaking in general. I felt the same last year too. I think they should drop shoes like these sooner.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Does hoh except the f&f discount?
roll.gif
 haha...sorry KB24....the "your" vs "you're" used to be my favorite grammatical error...I think this is my new one...
either that or Matt Barnes posting on his tweet "patients" vs "patience"......
I wouldn't mind a pair of USA's w/ F&F if I could, but everytime I've tried to use that coupon, the FTL employees are rear ends about it...
both at Cerritos & Santa Ana.

Geez I didn't know I was being graded today on a message board.  I guess that I should give back my college degree.  So they won't ACCEPT it huh?  Ok.  That's all I wanted to know.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Does hoh except the f&f discount?
roll.gif
 haha...sorry KB24....the "your" vs "you're" used to be my favorite grammatical error...I think this is my new one...
either that or Matt Barnes posting on his tweet "patients" vs "patience"......
I wouldn't mind a pair of USA's w/ F&F if I could, but everytime I've tried to use that coupon, the FTL employees are rear ends about it...
both at Cerritos & Santa Ana.

The Cerritos FTL lets you use the coupon, I went there yesterday to try and get the Blackouts, but they didn't have my size. 

Thanks for the info. I'll just call them up in advance.

"Sorry, No Big Stages today, We have no idea when were getting them" getting really tired of hearing that.. everytime it makes my love for Nike downgrade just a little more.

Saved myself some gas money and one hour drive to NTSF, got the usa off the bay few bucks cheaper than retail. Now I'm up to six pairs, it has never happened b4, ZKBVs are addicting. I dont even want to see what the VI look like.

Gonna go check out the sale today hopefully find some USAs with the coupon.
I was hoping that the Big Stages would be in this weekend...

wanted to get the inlines today from the f&f deal....but no cash left.....i guess i'll wait for the big stages...........if they ever come out

I sent a dm to Footlocker unlocked get the release date on the Big Stages. Most of the time I got no response. The most I heard was "looking into it for you".

^^ I know you just trying to help out fellow NTers but please edit your post, that is exactly what got the last thread locked.

The BIG STAGES are releasing within the next 3 weeks. I should be getting my pairs in within the next 2 weeks! Stay tuned for pictures!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

The BIG STAGES are releasing within the next 3 weeks. I should be getting my pairs in within the next 2 weeks! Stay tuned for pictures!

HOW YOU DO THAT?!??! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW YOU DO THAT?!??! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean I like the Big Stages and all, but those UWRs are
eek.gif
to me.

Is this gonna be a QS HOH release that I will have a slim chance of getting? Or kinda like a Chaos/DK/Bruce Lee release where it's not really a GR, but more accessible that a QS?

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Is this gonna be a QS HOH release that I will have a slim chance of getting? Or kinda like a Chaos/DK/Bruce Lee release where it's not really a GR, but more accessible that a QS?

I don't want to HYPE this up any more than it is.. Actually the hype is already dying because people are pissed from waiting..

I got solid word today that these should release within the next 2-3 weeks.. For more info just follow me on FB, Twt. Once i get them in pictures will be posted on here!

I don't want to HYPE this up any more than it is.. Actually the hype is already dying because people are pissed from waiting..

I got solid word today that these should release within the next 2-3 weeks.. For more info just follow me on FB, Twt. Once i get them in pictures will be posted on here!

I hope this is true, I really can't take the wait any longer.

Back
Top Bottom