OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

These weren't released early enough for the F&F sale, but still managed to get them for under retail.

F***. This shoe is becoming a serious problem to me... I've never felt like this for a shoe.... Smh. When you have a pair of the same shoe for each day of the month, you seriously need to check in asap. This shoe has moved the air jordan XIs to #3 on my list.

Whats number 1?

hey everyone. i need your opinion on something. my friend is offering me a price of 140 for a pair of usc sz 11.5. i donno whether i should buy em or not. im 16 years old, so is this a little too much for a shoe???

Originally Posted by mamba2526

hey everyone. i need your opinion on something. my friend is offering me a price of 140 for a pair of usc sz 11.5. i donno whether i should buy em or not. im 16 years old, so is this a little too much for a shoe???

That color is too much for me so no i wouldnt. There are other good colorways that you can get cheaper and would wear everyday.

that's a little less than retail + tax in CA, so it's a decent price.  i wouldn't buy them because i don't like USC, but that's a good price for any HoH release.

if you put in there that you were 16 years old to imply that you are a little low on funds, i would as thapointguy said, get a cw that you can get for much less than $140 and matches with more stuff.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

These weren't released early enough for the F&F sale, but still managed to get them for under retail.

F***. This shoe is becoming a serious problem to me... I've never felt like this for a shoe.... Smh. When you have a pair of the same shoe for each day of the month, you seriously need to check in asap. This shoe has moved the air jordan XIs to #3 on my list.

Whats number 1?

Foamposite One, the royal blue colorway.

^^ They are going to be reall limited. So far no word on this week for release. I am estimating in 2 weeks.
ugh...guess I can kiss my hopes of a size 16 good bye
smh.gif
...Hey Nike show the sasquatch size foot havin' brothas some love with the limited releases sometimes will ya...it's bad enough that the new trainers and most retros stop at 15 now...HOW YOU GONNA MAKE A CROSS TRAINER THAT DOESN'T ACCOMODATE THE LARGER ATHLETE!!!!!! 

Rant over...

oh well China's it is.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

^^ They are going to be reall limited. So far no word on this week for release. I am estimating in 2 weeks.
ugh...guess I can kiss my hopes of a size 16 good bye
smh.gif
...Hey Nike show the sasquatch size foot havin' brothas some love with the limited releases sometimes will ya...it's bad enough that the new trainers and most retros stop at 15 now...HOW YOU GONNA MAKE A CROSS TRAINER THAT DOESN'T ACCOMODATE THE LARGER ATHLETE!!!!!! 

Rant over...

oh well China's it is.
roll.gif
 Sorry bruh.

I've always hated having such a common shoe size but I guess it could be worse...

What up C!4.......How's er'thing goin?
and yes, please do share Decepticon as to where you got'em...
I know you're in my area, so I might have to go hunt a pair for myself down....

USA>UWR (for me)

Just got the USAs too. I don't really know why since I don't really like that stupid red mesh. I guess hype has taken over me this round. I did get them for $120 flat though so I guess that helped. No way I was gonna pay retail for em.

This shoe has been out of control for me. I decided to unbox and count the number of pairs I have. I'll post some pics soon. So far

Chaos
Aways x2
Dark Knights x2
Bruce Lees x2
Aces x2
Inlines x2
Dukes
Homes
Del Sols
POPs
ASGs
Aston Martins
Blackouts
USAs
IDs

That's 20 pairs already.

There are 2 IDs on the way and I'm going to get at least UWRs x2, Big Stage Homes x2 and Big Stage Aways x2. That would be a total of 28 pairs......
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

fml

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Shoetrends has the Chaos back up,but only size 8 and 14 if anyone still needs them.
Good lookin' out sneakefreake, I really needed that 14. Much appreciation!!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Just got the USAs too. I don't really know why since I don't really like that stupid red mesh. I guess hype has taken over me this round. I did get them for $120 flat though so I guess that helped. No way I was gonna pay retail for em.

This shoe has been out of control for me. I decided to unbox and count the number of pairs I have. I'll post some pics soon. So far

Chaos
Aways x2
Dark Knights x2
Bruce Lees x2
Aces x2
Inlines x2
Dukes
Homes
Del Sols
POPs
ASGs
Aston Martins
Blackouts
USAs
IDs

That's 20 pairs already.

There are 2 IDs on the way and I'm going to get at least UWRs x2, Big Stage Homes x2 and Big Stage Aways x2. That would be a total of 28 pairs......
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

fml

if you like them get them...$140 isn't bad...

dayum adrian!
that's close to 3g's...at $100 a pair.....
so you have been eating top ramen for the last 5 mos?.... =)

I wish I had another pair of Aces.....
so is it confirmed that BS are only HoH release?

Originally Posted by DFABIX

dayum adrian!
that's close to 3g's...at $100 a pair.....
so you have been eating top ramen for the last 5 mos?.... =)

I wish I had another pair of Aces.....
so is it confirmed that BS are only HoH release?
Seriously! and you know damn well the Aces x2, Bruce Lee's x2, Dark Knights x2, ID's x3, and Aston Martins are all well over $100. No wonder dude is asking me to pick up the tab when we go grub!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Chaos
Aways x2
Dark Knights x2
Bruce Lees x2
Aces x2
Inlines x2
Dukes
Homes
Del Sols
POPs
ASGs
Aston Martins
Blackouts
USAs
IDs

That's 20 pairs already.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

fml
I feel ya bro.  This shoe is like crack, can't stop buyin' em... I got in even more trouble this past weekend with that daym F&F.  Here's my count so far:
Chaos x2

Aways x2

Dark Knights x2

Bruce Lee x2

Inlines x2

Homes x2

PoP x2

Draft Day x2

ACEs x2

DUKEs x2

ASG x2

Miles Davis

Blackout

VDays

Aston Martin

Del Sol

I'm glad I only paid retail for the AMP and the HoH exclusives...
frown.gif

I need to sell some of these doubles fast... too many freakin' shoes!!!

dsc7050p.jpg

something i saw at Hongkong

dsc7039d.jpg

what kobe promoted at china, the dream season II

big stages home was said to have been released there already and big stage aways was released a day or two ago...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Shoetrends has the Chaos back up,but only size 8 and 14 if anyone still needs them.
Good lookin' out sneakefreake, I really needed that 14. Much appreciation!!
  No problem,I know how much it sucks not to be able to find size 14's.
smokin.gif

Speaking of Chaos,just got them in
pimp.gif

Now to hunt down the Lee's And Aces
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom