OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

2 pairs is a must for me with the blackouts. i put my gr aways to rest...
tired.gif

4827291708_da26d1f38d.jpg

4827287906_1229f06ea0.jpg

4827288842_78eea80824.jpg

4826686245_0d7bd565cf.jpg

where did you get those ankle socks? i can only find long ones

Originally Posted by VTRAN

"Sorry, No Big Stages today, We have no idea when were getting them" getting really tired of hearing that.. everytime it makes my love for Nike downgrade just a little more.

word

and Edwin those laces are pure sex
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by emjay

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Was there a release date on the Chinas? Seems like Nike wasting their time releasing Chinas and MDs when they could release the Big Stages already.

China's are out at NTSF

yeah i know but was there an official release date or was it released whenever?

for anyone in socal trying to cop chinas with ftl friends and family discount, head over to footlocker at Lakewood mall. I just got back from there but I couldn't convince myself to buy em since I'm waiting for the USA's to drop there. They look much better in person though.

thanks and yes the Shoes look completely different with diff colored laces.

And the socks were from like a year or 2 ago. They're still in production. I think I got em at finishline.

I guess I might be in the minority, but I don't like the China Vs colorway...

I am waiting on the Finals (if they ever freakin come out)

Very nice NWT. I was thinking the same thing about switching the laces.
Here's my fit for today's Dodger game, Inlines

got mine. still debating on on whether or not getting another pair of the homes. the homes look too much like federer's shoes.
sick.gif
. good luck on yours peeps.

4829768254_8b3cf76ef6_z.jpg

oh, and i got them in shanghai, real limited. so don't go out and run to your local hoh's after seeing this.

Nice pickup Koopa, That's my plan when the Big Stages release, 1 pair of homes 2 pairs of aways. Did the camera make the soles on the homes look more yellow?

^ yeah the soles are milky, not that yellow, i don't think. all i have is an iphone camera, that's why it sucks. but it should be dropping real soon. not trying to start any hype, but the stores here doesn't tell people whether they got their shipment in. the stores actually got their shipment in a while ago, but wouldn't tell anyone. you need some inside person.
laugh.gif
. most likely i'm going to pick up another pair of the whites....depending on how hard it is for me to pick them up. and yeah, i'm going broke, i'm selling off some old shoes that i grew out of for the low low, just so i can have some money to keep living. shanghai is no cheap place, bills here are serious.
smh.gif

yeah, i paid retail here. again, good luck on your guys pairs.
pimp.gif

Looks like the Kobe V Black/Gold finals should be releasing first... then the White/Gold finals to follow. Maybe a special t-shirt will come with each pair! Stay up to date by following me on twitter or facebook!

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

got mine. still debating on on whether or not getting another pair of the homes. the homes look too much like federer's shoes.
sick.gif
. good luck on yours peeps.

4829768254_8b3cf76ef6_z.jpg

oh, and i got them in shanghai, real limited. so don't go out and run to your local hoh's after seeing this.

more pics of the homes please
nerd.gif

Those purple laces really make the shoe look fresh NWT....
hoping to find a way to get my hands on those finals.....1 of each would be great....
but 1 of either plus a USA would be palatable.

Back
Top Bottom