OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

funny. my HOH hasnt received the USC but they have received the DUKE colorway. hm... here are pics enjoy!
oh2q1h.jpg

24vvdz8.jpg

2nascbm.jpg

2582j6g.jpg

Crazy, this thread jumped like 12 pages since I checked on it last night.
I think I'm gonna pass on the upcoming college releases, and those homes look awful imo.

passing on the college releases either. it might be until the pop's come out that i will be purchasing another kobe v. we'll see.

I'm loving those Dukes, and I'm glad they didn't put the logo on them.

I like how they incorporated that black panel, and heel into the Blue, it looks real nice.

The more I see the Dukes the more they grow on me (how unusual huh?), but at this point I think I'm still passing...waiting on more colorways as the season gets closer to the end.

heres a lil somethin...shoutout to Nobleone6969 for the Ace's!!

64e0lj.jpg

as you can see..i've played in the Aways already..best basketball shoes i've played in...EVER..and they aren't even creased

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Sneaky

You positive the USC's come out the Saturday the 13th?

Its been confirmed 2 different places 

Yo smurf, hoh-LA wouldnt happen to be one of those "2 places" would it??

the only ones ive heard from is chi and cherry hill but sometimes you get somebody on the phone that dont know what they are talking about either 
grin.gif
 but as info comes in i will update 
happy.gif

wink.gif
s dubl wrote:

The more I see the Dukes the more they grow on me (how unusual huh?), but at this point I think I'm still passing...waiting on more colorways as the season gets closer to the end.

i feel the same way about the Dukes but im going to try and possibly pick up the few releases that i missed out on(ASGs and BLs) and wait for the blackouts.  
wink.gif

passing on the next couple releases
i just pulled the trigger on some ace IIIs due to the resurrection of the kbIII thread
i think my next pickup won't be until the del sols... or maybe the pops later on

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Dukes are a must cop..
pimp.gif
even though I'm a Carolina fan..
I agree, tired of having to overpay for these HOH releases though

Me too man..i passed on the Eggplants for two reasons:

1.) Already have the 09s didn't need the 2010s
2.) Too much other stuff i want right now..

someone from another forum said the following

"Chaos, Inlines run normal
DKs, Lees, Aways run a bit small "

Is this true? i thought all NZKV  ran the same size??

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Away is so underrated imo.

Concur! prolly in my top 3 for the Kobe Vs

I swear man, that crackled/reptile skin material is sooo legit. and IMO the quality on the Chaos is much better then the rest, seems almost like some premium jumpoffs!

^ they all should run the same..

guys.. what type of socks do you play in? i have nike socks but they're kind of thin and hurt my feet after 2 hours of playing... any recommendations?

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

someone from another forum said the following

"Chaos, Inlines run normal
DKs, Lees, Aways run a bit small "

Is this true? i thought all NZKV  ran the same size??
might be true i tried on the Vdays before buying my DKs. The Vdays fit fine and the DKs i got are a little snug.

Originally Posted by al3x89

^ they all should run the same..

guys.. what type of socks do you play in? i have nike socks but they're kind of thin and hurt my feet after 2 hours of playing... any recommendations?

IF you can find Nike Elite Socks, get those. They're damn near impossible to find though. I don't understand why in the hell Nike didn't make more of these.

Under Armour is pretty good. You might wanna double up on socks if you want a little more cushion.

Back
Top Bottom