OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by al3x89

^ they all should run the same..

guys.. what type of socks do you play in? i have nike socks but they're kind of thin and hurt my feet after 2 hours of playing... any recommendations?

IF you can find Nike Elite Socks, get those. They're damn near impossible to find though. I don't understand why in the hell Nike didn't make more of these.

Under Armour is pretty good. You might wanna double up on socks if you want a little more cushion.
thanks! i'll check out under armor then.

what was so great about nike elite socks?

ya... i usually put 2 nike socks on, but it's a hassle cleaning socks every day cuase i gotta play the next day. i don't have many pairs, so if i'm gonna invest in more, i might as well invest in something worth it.. you know?

guys.. what type of socks do you play in? i have nike socks but they're kind of thin and hurt my feet after 2 hours of playing... any recommendations?

IF you can find Nike Elite Socks, get those. They're damn near impossible to find though. I don't understand why in the hell Nike didn't make more of these.

Under Armour is pretty good. You might wanna double up on socks if you want a little more cushion.
would you say the nike elite socks are comfier than nba socks? ive found nba socks to be the best socks for bball since the regular socks dont have that cushy feel as the nba socks and the regular socks tend to wear faster...if elites are better we better petition nike to make more haha

im kinda mad just found out my senior trip this friday meaning i wont be able to pick up the USCs
frown.gif
smh.gif
Guess i will be picking up dukes on monday when i get back.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

would you say the nike elite socks are comfier than nba socks? ive found nba socks to be the best socks for bball since the regular socks dont have that cushy feel as the nba socks and the regular socks tend to wear faster...if elites are better we better petition nike to make more haha

damnit, i completely forgot about my NBA socks too lol.. i have 2 pairs but they're the long %%* ones and they look bad with low cuts. they're really good too.. and i've them for 3 seasons and they're still good! so i think i'm gonna have to get more of those

Nike Elite socks have extra padding at cetrain points to get you more comfort.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

someone from another forum said the following

"Chaos, Inlines run normal
DKs, Lees, Aways run a bit small "

Is this true? i thought all NZKV  ran the same size??
might be true i tried on the Vdays before buying my DKs. The Vdays fit fine and the DKs i got are a little snug.

Really? mine is the exact opposite! just goes to show you how there is a lack of consistency. for me on the V-days fit snug, everthing else is perfect.

Elite socks kill NBA Socks.

I don't like NBA socks because the cotton is such a part of the sock. I don't wear socks with cotton in them at all when playing baskeball. Finish Line sells some performance socks that are buy one get one for 9.99 that have no cotton. Not the 6 packs, these are 3 packs, the best buy for socks that i've tried and i'm a sock-head just like I am a sneaker head. I've got some Balega and Feetures brand socks that I absolutely love because I enjoy a thinner lightweight sock when I play.

Under Armour are beast though.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

edit:  impulse dk shorts M is extinct...fml
What's the deal with the impulse short? Are they crack or something? Or just match well?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm loving those Dukes, and I'm glad they didn't put the logo on them.

I like how they incorporated that black panel, and heel into the Blue, it looks real nice.

The logo would have made the shoe 20x better.

crazy, you dont like cushy socks? i personally need the cotton bc my feet will get all sore (not blisters but its like almost blistery) if i dont have cushy socks...ive tried footlocker brand, nike, and dri fit and a little to thin or too rough (footlocker/champs branded socks) and the nike arent as good either unless its the single packs.

ill look into the finishline one and see if i can do thin socks from them, i too would like thin socks just for breathability and no-sock feel but blisters or blister like sensations after a good number of hours make my feet sore.

thanks for the input on the socks though...didnt mean to detract from the thread

thanks! i'll check out under armor then.

what was so great about nike elite socks?

ya... i usually put 2 nike socks on, but it's a hassle cleaning socks every day cuase i gotta play the next day. i don't have many pairs, so if i'm gonna invest in more, i might as well invest in something worth it.. you know?

make it #1 on your priority list.

stock up on socks and drawers!! honestly after goin to college, usually the only times u need to do laundry is b/c you run out of one or the other.
tired.gif
LOL

crazy, you dont like cushy socks? i personally need the cotton bc my feet will get all sore (not blisters but its like almost blistery) if i dont have cushy socks...ive tried footlocker brand, nike, and dri fit and a little to thin or too rough (footlocker/champs branded socks) and the nike arent as good either unless its the single packs.

ill look into the finishline one and see if i can do thin socks from them, i too would like thin socks just for breathability and no-sock feel but blisters or blister like sensations after a good number of hours make my feet sore.

thanks for the input on the socks though...didnt mean to detract from the thread
Try a lightweight moisture wicking sock under a cotton sock if you want a ton of padding.

I've heard that a lot of people are having issues with the cushioning in the shoe and sock issues. Wasn't this discussed a few pages back? Between that and traction i'm so scared to put my V's on court!

Originally Posted by outkast9984

how much did house of hoops charge for the aces? do they charge regular price for the HOH releases?

retail man...since your buying from a retailer..
eyes.gif

picked these up today (as noted in a previous post)...the Jordan shorts are spot on with the purple...
383977063.jpg

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

someone from another forum said the following

"Chaos, Inlines run normal
DKs, Lees, Aways run a bit small "

Is this true? i thought all NZKV  ran the same size??
might be true i tried on the Vdays before buying my DKs. The Vdays fit fine and the DKs i got are a little snug.

Really? mine is the exact opposite! just goes to show you how there is a lack of consistency. for me on the V-days fit snug, everthing else is perfect.

I found that they are very inconstant as well, but are pretty close. I found my BL's and V-day's ran bigger than my DK's, Inline's, ASG's, and the Away's that I tried on. But the flywire will form to your foot, so there isnt much of a difference between half size's IMO

Back
Top Bottom