OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Holy smokes this thread blew up 6 pages when I got off work. Sadly, HOH in NorCal isn't getting them??!!
mad.gif
I'm gonna check the Footlocker where I got the Blackouts from if they are gonna get the BS.

Of all the times to release the BS, I'm leaving for out of town!!! This sux! Timing couldn't be any worse!!!! Thanks alot NIKE!

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by oz23

Niketown LA guidelines:

Standard raffle launch rules are in effect.

We will begin handing out tickets at 7:00 am and the raffle begins at 8:00 am.

No phone orders or holds for 48 hours.
Limited to one Home and one Away pair per consumer. While supplies last.

Nike Santa Monica will also have these kicks. Their doors are scheduled to open for business @ 10:25 am.

RSVP here does not hold a place in line or lock in a ticket.

See you bright and early on Friday

Thats some BS...

How's that BS doing a raffle is better than you being in the back in the line at HOH & Nike Santa Monica because
most likely will be there early like the AM Pack release.
Huh? jk man 
roll.gif

Nice pics of your USA's NWT

Oh Nike, when will your games ever end? I have to agree that they should of released these as a limited GR and be available at all HOHs and NDC. With kb24.com being the only place to get the Big Stage's online for retail, that site will crash and won't be back up till Monday 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Can someone please expalin to me how that guy tranadaco has pre-orders on ebay? Does he know someone who owns a store?
He doesn't know anyone that owns a store, he just has all his friends and family go with him to releases so they can buy up all the shoes. Someone told me he's usually towards the front of the line so him and his group start camping early. They will be there for this release, either at HOHLA or NT Santa Monica, maybe both. NTLA is doing a raffle so he probably won't go there. 
well if he is rolling there with his posse they all better be there in line...none of that bs empty chair %**...ill throw those chairs out of the line if i dont see a body in them within the hour i see them empty.

Damn I wish I had my paper straight so I can get some home finals
ohwell.gif

but just a quick question for yall, how limited were the ace V's and how much do they usually go for DS? My friend has a pair and I might want to snag them off of him once I get my paycheck.

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Niketown LA guidelines:

Standard raffle launch rules are in effect.

We will begin handing out tickets at 7:00 am and the raffle begins at 8:00 am.

No phone orders or holds for 48 hours.
Limited to one Home and one Away pair per consumer. While supplies last.

Nike Santa Monica will also have these kicks. Their doors are scheduled to open for business @ 10:25 am.

RSVP here does not hold a place in line or lock in a ticket.

See you bright and early on Friday

Thats some BS...

How's that BS doing a raffle is better than you being in the back in the line at HOH & Nike Santa Monica because
most likely will be there early like the AM Pack release.

It's BS because even if you get there to line up at midnight on Friday there is no warranty you will get a pair I wouldnt mind to camp out for it but be sure I will get shoes

hahah warranty....you mean guarantee good sir

Mikkol109 wrote:
RICO... if i get any INFO i already got your email addy.

Appreciate that homie .... Im really hoping for them to drop at more places 
eyes.gif

FRANK ... I see you homie. Im sure your gonna have your pairs and some
pimp.gif
. If only my area got love with hard to get shhhiiittttttttttt, but we dont
mad.gif
 so FML

i got a homie who is in the marines and stationed in san diego. he is going to try and cop me a pair at ntla. i figured that would be his best shot considering they do a raffle. i dont think he would be willing to camp out overnight at hoh la to gurantee me a pair. if i cant get the bs then i will just cop the uwr's, those got to be dropping at all hoh i would think. i will also try to cop a pair from kb24.com, but theres no telling when they will put them up for sale. i wouldnt be suprised if they go up for sale on kb24 at some random time this week, thats what happened with the am pack on kb24.

Anyone know how the setup goes for releases like this @ the HOH in NYC? Raffle,first come first serve,tickets??? And does KB24.com stock sz 14? Thats probably my only chance to get the Big Stage homes
mad.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Can someone please expalin to me how that guy tranadaco has pre-orders on ebay? Does he know someone who owns a store?
He doesn't know anyone that owns a store, he just has all his friends and family go with him to releases so they can buy up all the shoes. Someone told me he's usually towards the front of the line so him and his group start camping early. They will be there for this release, either at HOHLA or NT Santa Monica, maybe both. NTLA is doing a raffle so he probably won't go there. 
well if he is rolling there with his posse they all better be there in line...none of that bs empty chair %**...ill throw those chairs out of the line if i dont see a body in them within the hour i see them empty.
You won't do it 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

devil.gif

Well it looks like I will be forced to pay resellers prices on these and now I can go ahead and start gettin other things that I have been holding out......Nike really disappointed me with this release, its times like these that make me wonder if I want to just give it up and stop collecting shoes......
tired.gif

You won't do it 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

devil.gif
lol... that reminds me of this one time at NTLA... some dude came within 5 minutes of release time and tried to cut in the front. Obviously that wasnt happening and he got booted out easily. His alibi was that he was there since 6 am but was just sleeping inside his car
laugh.gif
. Child please.

You won't do it 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

devil.gif
wanna bet? if im waiting there for hours and then i see them casually roll up after not being there for hours...the thought of that will piss me off and if i dont throw them ill definitely push it towards the back or move them so im behind the next person actually standing in line. believe that!

decepticon you make it sound like i wouldnt even be able to get others to throw them out...with the hype around these you think guys are gonna let a reseller get in the way yet alone get away with that type of bs?? trust...if it doesnt ill ruffle some feathers.

Back
Top Bottom