OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

hopefully i can get BOTH home and away because i'm actually in high school and need these shoes to match my school colors for the basketball season. I'm off to HOHLA tomorrow night to secure my pairs of 9.5

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Anyone know if people are already lined up at HOH L.A?

Yeah right.... Don't even say that, you gonna make ppl double think sh**
Haha your right eff that. Just asking cuz i really want a pair but dont know how early i should leave

I'm here, 8th in line...I just called Dominos to deliver my lunch in the parking lot.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I'm here, 8th in line...I just called Dominos to deliver my lunch in the parking lot.

Are you going to share that pizza with tranandco? 

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Are you going to share that pizza with tranandco? 

Nah, but I'll save some for you & NWT. Abstract ran to the CVS to get us some drinks...

On my way too.. just came back from the gym. Mugen EP, save me a slice will ya?!

Nice aways up there abstract

That picture is right click, set as wallpaper material
laugh.gif

Info on the shirt?
roll.gif

Due to extreme PMs... I guess i have to accounce this. I didn't want but I need to.

I love Niketalk and Niketalkers alike.

And everyone knows that there is nothing more i'd love to do is help everyone up or everyone that I can... i will be unable to do so with the big stages.

I will be away for my bday (8/
glasses.gif
in bahamas.. so I will be unable to help anyone obtain the big stages.

when I get back.. i will continue to try my hand in helping when and where I can.

God is Love

Love is God,

Notorious.

I was selected in the raffle that was held here in the Philippines for the Kobe V Big Stage. My luck ran out on the Aways but I'm still happy that I got the Big Stage Home. here are some pics:

kingferic-Nice, at least you were able to get one, definitely better than no Big Stages at all. I heard you had to be wearing any Kobe shoe to be eligible in the raffle. 

I dono weather oar not their going two be having enough pears to go around four everyone who goes too NTLA, but hoping that its more than 24 pears....
it seems like your going to have to prey the night before if you want you'res

thanks Decepticon0. Yes everyone who wanted to join either had to wear or bring any Kobe or LeBron footwear to be eligible for the raffle of the Kobe V Big Stage and LeBron VII MVP.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I dono weather oar not their going two be having enough pears to go around four everyone who goes too NTLA, but hoping that its more than 24 pears....
it seems like your going to have to prey the night before if you want you'res

What you did they're I see it
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom