OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

thnx Haza........ Doesn't make sense the homes have gold tips n the aways don't.......
mad.gif

eek.gif
harlem world 23 wrote:

Today's pick up

DAMN DAMN DAMN ....
eek.gif

I was wondering how many you was going to make it out with.
pimp.gif

Knew I should of holla'd at you.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I really hope there is a second batch for other cities.

QFT

And for all the dudes that copped pairs ...............
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ill be on the hunt for a pair but I for sure aint dropping no more then 200.

I think part of the reason why Santa Monica NT was such a good experience was because the dude was getting everyone involved, letting everyone pick numbers, and cracking jokes throughout.  Ocean breeze helps too...would much rather be out here for 3hrs as opposed to ghetto-%!% parking lot style at HOH.  NTLA sucks balls too.  I saw maybe a total of 1 or 2 of the later people get their pairs.  Coincidence?  Similar situation with the Aston Martin pack over there....Something was very sketchy.  At least, at NTSM you saw a double of your ticket go into the box.  At Beverly Hills, you don't know what the #+%$ is in that raffle box! 
eyes.gif
mad.gif
  Rant end.

Wasn't necessarily after the Homes, but they will suffice!  Damn clean.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Just waiting for NWT's pics to help me drown in my own tears.

laugh.gif
 you a fool.

hope everyone that wants them, gets them.

The Homes are a must also... never realized how nice they actually are... too clean. white laser print on a white base?....  =
pimp.gif

4867431142_5e70eacbf7.jpg

4866809449_6e6f6071fe_z.jpg

4866809927_e6599dcd4c_z.jpg

4866810497_bf70272050_z.jpg

BS aways are now officially my 2nd favorite ZK5 right after the DKs...

4867431690_71b7ce0a05_z.jpg

4867427724_d29b09125e_z.jpg

4866813069_547ffde667_z.jpg

4867430176_e53afd1420.jpg

my 2 favorite pairs

4867429648_a2f7479301_z.jpg

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

they let you get 2 whites? i asked and they said 1 of each style/color....argh...i too missed out on the black 10s, would have just grabbed another white 10 as a last resort if i was able to.
What raffle number did you have? 

The could've have done a better job, piss-poor planning by the management team at NTSM IMO...took forever

i was 281 towards the middle of the line. you?

it was a good job overall imo....they were a bit slow on calling the numbers which was why it took so long but i thought it was fun overall compared to the drama from other releases.

I was 268, so you were basically right behind me.

yeah my only issue was that it took too long for that guy to call numbers, compared to NTLA which banged it out in an hour.

238 right here!

NTSM was great.. they had a good stock of the BS's!  congrats to those that were able to get a pair.. man esp those that won at BOTH NTLA & NTSM.. ridiculous
nerd.gif

My friend's number was called and he was nice enough to sell me his BS homes.. but I'd rather have the aways.. haha.  or the DKs/BLs..

thanks fellas. I seriously couldn't stop taking pictures of the whites tho. Soooooo much better in person. Shoe looks like a marshmallow! Too sick. Real eye candy man.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Shoe looks like a marshmallow! Too sick. Real eye candy man.

Ha in that case.... Give me S'More

get it ... SOME MORE ... S'MORES ... Marshmallow
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Adrian....you mad doggie?

G/Edwin....dope pics fellas! You guys are almost making me regret my decision on homes over aways....that frosted sole on the black midsole is
smokin.gif
! Maybe I'll snatch a pair later down the road...

So....were the homes more limited than aways like stated earlier? Or were they about even?

and anyone have pics of the Yow zkvs? Think Pink colorway I assume?

Welp, no BS for me. I missed KB24.com by two minutes and had to work this morning. My buddy almost made it to NTSM for the raffle but his girl and sisters were lagging. It's all good though. I told myself that I would pay more than about $200 for these, but pics are making it hard. Must... stay... strong.

anybody have any info if these are gonna re-drop at any other locations? more specifically willowbrook HOH or cherry hill HOH?

Back
Top Bottom