OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

got my 10 pairs and 2 tebows from Santa Monica.. all 4 people of my group got our tickets callled too...

So you were the one. I only grabbed three. LOL
roll.gif

damn, sucks i missed out on the big stages..........really wanted the aways. hopefully ill find them sometime in the near future

Heat will be good... But that's if they can even mesh well together.

All this attention on Lebron, is gonna make Wade feel a little bit upset... How is some dude really gonna come up on his team and take his fame.

They might be all happy and gully during the regular season.... But once playoffs come.... Mentalities CHANGE....

Both want the chip.... But Wade isn't really gonna let him get that finals MVP award (IF THEY WIN of course)
you damn well know Kobe ain't gonna let no1 in the lakers be the finals MVP... No matter how important gasol is, that's Kobes goal during the run.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

damn, sucks i missed out on the big stages..........really wanted the aways. hopefully ill find them sometime in the near future
Right now it seems that the BS Homes are more available than the Aways. 

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

Right now it seems that the BS Homes are more available than the Aways. 

Yea and I'm still surprised there are not more for sale.

If only i knew NT SM was giving out that many pairs i wouldve been there for sure. I thought these were going to be REALLY limited that's why i didnt even bother
smh.gif
Congrats to those of you that got em

Originally Posted by never wear them

Heat will be good... But that's if they can even mesh well together.

All this attention on Lebron, is gonna make Wade feel a little bit upset... How is some dude really gonna come up on his team and take his fame.

They might be all happy and gully during the regular season.... But once playoffs come.... Mentalities CHANGE....

Both want the chip.... But Wade isn't really gonna let him get that finals MVP award (IF THEY WIN of course)
you damn well know Kobe ain't gonna let no1 in the lakers be the finals MVP... No matter how important gasol is, that's Kobes goal during the run.
edwin....wade should have thought of that before he started to recruit Big Head James to come over...common look at the "Decision" and all his unsportsman like conduct over the years (not shaking the Magic's hand) etc.  Wade is too classy for those antics.  Wade lost his team imo to Queen James.  LoL i lost soooo much respect for LBJ this year...but lakers to three peat.
happy.gif
  should be a interesting 10-11' season to watch

my experience:
drove down to santa monica and was actually first in line (wore my venoms), a few friends and i got there at about 10-11 the night before and talked to the nike guys and they said it was changed to first come first serve. there was only about 8 of us after that until about 9 the next morning when a crap load of people showed up! ended up being a raffle of course. i ended up winning a pair fairly early but one of my friends who came with me from 2 hours away didn't win anything :smh:

i met one of the guys on here but don't remember his NT name anymore, PM me if you see this.

Back
Top Bottom