OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Nermindee

like we need anymore pics... YES WE DO! nyahahaha

They're ugly, I'm glad I didn't buy them.
kleenex.jpg

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Why are the BS homes everywhere but can't seem to find any aways for even a remotely reasonable price.

I cant even find my size at all.

well since my hopes and dreams of getting a pair of BS Aways got shattered, threw on the ground, stomped on, thrown in the blender, mixed with gaosline and got torched all because i live in Texas.. guess ill wait until October until the Wolfs comeout..

As well it should, why limit to just LA, Chi and NY? KB24 as well, why not NDC? It's just how Nike handle the whole thing. Hopefully Nike make right and release another batch for NDC and select NT stores. If not, life goes on, to the VI.

I was being sarcastic hence the red text.

Every time I read "BS" in this thread, I think of something other than Big Stage... and I lol a little.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Every time I read "BS" in this thread, I think of something other than Big Stage... and I lol a little.
laugh.gif
. same.

laugh.gif
. same.

laugh.gif
. same.

laugh.gif
. same.

Originally Posted by never wear them

The homes are too dope. I'm looking at my pair and the shoe is just too clean.
At first I just wanted two pairs of Aways and one of Homes. After seeing the Homes in person, I think I want two pairs now
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom