OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I really want a pair of homes
frown.gif

but anyways, any info on regarding some colorways hitting nike outlets? I un DS'ed my usa V's today at the gym and absolutely love em.

sorry if i'm late...i went to the nike santa monica and saw these new colorways of the kobes...i dont know if they were ids or something...should of taken a pic

So....who's going to rock their pair first
nerd.gif
post pics whoever decides to...

I wonder if these will "pink" like the MLKs do?

Originally Posted by s dubl

So....who's going to rock their pair first
nerd.gif
post pics whoever decides to...

I wonder if these will "pink" like the MLKs do?

The reason the MLKs pinked was b/c of the purple.  The BS Homes don't have purple so I HIGHLY doubt they will pink.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

sorry if i'm late...i went to the nike santa monica and saw these new colorways of the kobes...i dont know if they were ids or something...should of taken a pic
IDs...

these werent released anywhere other than LA ? wow. thats pretty lame. Both are dope as hell, home and aways. nice

Any word on the Blackouts dropping on eastbay?

what kind of release was this shoe, since its only in certain footlockers and not even a full size run, havent been able to find a 14 or 15 outside of the XDR version

Other Niketalkers said that the blackouts seem to be a limited GR, but they are all over here in Hawaii..... When I was in San Diego 2 weeks ago, I saw them in every Footlocker...

Wasn't feeling the home Big Stage when I first saw pics,but seeing some more detailed shots kinda makes me regret passing on going HOH NY.

BS doesn't look that nice anymore imo. They don't have that wow factor anymore. I'm actually don't feel bad passing on them. I think Nike could have done a lot better. The white on the Home would get dirty really easy and the Away just look really dull and boring.

Back
Top Bottom