OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by chinaurge

UWR size 10 gone from NDC.

I am so glad I got my pair.
grin.gif

UWR's are just not that fresh.....love that folks going bonkers for them...
hoping to find them at Orange outlet in 4 mos..... =)
also, is it confirmed for sure that footaction will accept the $30 coupon? might have to pick up another pair...
for $70, that's a gimme.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

also, is it confirmed for sure that footaction will accept the $30 coupon? might have to pick up another pair...
for $70, that's a gimme.

I would hope so, it does have their name on the coupon
laugh.gif

And the restrictions are there, so no ifs, buts, and's about it, they better take my coupon, or all hell will break loose.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by DFABIX

for $70, that's a gimme.

I would hope so, it does have their name on the coupon
laugh.gif

And the restrictions are there, so no ifs, buts, and's about it, they better take my coupon, or all hell will break loose.
mad.gif
I like your steez.........wooo.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Congratulations to all that were able to order the UWR Kobe V's from us.  They sure did not last long.

Originally Posted by ajbishop

Just called eastbay a few minutes ago and they sold out of size 13's while I was trying to place the order.
Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

no more sz's for the UWR's on eastbay
Unfortunately, they were very limited, so only a few people were able to order from us.  Hopefully you were able to order them from NDC, since they had them for sale earlier this morning, or get them from a local spot.

Originally Posted by a019

damn was the uwr released online at eastbay?? damn i missed out on them too.. smh
because when i tried to call the lady that answered the phone didnt know what the hell i was talking about when i was tryna describe the shoe to her.
The shoes were not up on our website, you had to call in to order them.  If you would have given the phone agent the product number I supplied, there would have been no questions what shoe you were calling about.  I still have not heard anything about any Team Bank colorways, but I have forwarded an e-mail to one of my contact to see if they know anything.  I will let you know what they reply back with.

EastbayRep - Ray
Ok, not hating, but this is the first time Eastbay do this by not putting a product online, AND let people order it even before the official release date. I don't see anything neither on your tweeter or fb announcing UWR is phone order only, except on NT. For those who are expecting to get these from Eastbay online, I think it is a let-down.IF you guys get Big Stage and do this kind of release this way, I'll be pissed....

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

^^I think clearly the USA's pop more than the UWRs....
maybe with red laces on the UWR's it would be slightly better...
but I don't like the "dot matrix printer" pattern...hhahahahah

I'm going for the UWR. They're sleeker, more elegant with the entire outsole navy, and a subtle print around the eyestay.

Just my opinion. I'll be picking up a pair.

GZA, have more pics of the UWR?

I like the plain look of the UWRs but the print is just too loud for me. If it blended in like inlines then I'd be all over them. Pics with flash make the print look subtle but in natural light the print really stands out. 

Wouldn't have gotten these if it wasn't for Netflix. I almost gave up on KB24 but I got stuck on some lame Ashton Kutcher movie (Spread?) until they came up. I checked out so fast with paypal that I still had time to cop more pairs if I wanted to but this one pair sufficed.

Originally Posted by maluah

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Congratulations to all that were able to order the UWR Kobe V's from us.  They sure did not last long.

Originally Posted by ajbishop

Just called eastbay a few minutes ago and they sold out of size 13's while I was trying to place the order.
Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

no more sz's for the UWR's on eastbay
Unfortunately, they were very limited, so only a few people were able to order from us.  Hopefully you were able to order them from NDC, since they had them for sale earlier this morning, or get them from a local spot.

Originally Posted by a019

damn was the uwr released online at eastbay?? damn i missed out on them too.. smh
because when i tried to call the lady that answered the phone didnt know what the hell i was talking about when i was tryna describe the shoe to her.
The shoes were not up on our website, you had to call in to order them.  If you would have given the phone agent the product number I supplied, there would have been no questions what shoe you were calling about.  I still have not heard anything about any Team Bank colorways, but I have forwarded an e-mail to one of my contact to see if they know anything.  I will let you know what they reply back with.

EastbayRep - Ray
Ok, not hating, but this is the first time Eastbay do this by not putting a product online, AND let people order it even before the official release date. I don't see anything neither on your tweeter or fb announcing UWR is phone order only, except on NT. For those who are expecting to get these from Eastbay online, I think it is a let-down.IF you guys get Big Stage and do this kind of release this way, I'll be pissed....
The UWR shoes ended up being available in our system earlier than what I was told last week.  Due to this, some customers started ordering them before the release date.  Since the shoes were very limited, they could easily have sold out before the release date I originally gave NT.  Due to this, I had to decide if I should let NT know that they were available now or not. 

With the Big Stages, we are currently not expecting to receive any shipments in for them.  I will be sure to post an update here if anything new comes up.

In other news, I just found out that we will be getting four Team Bank colorways in next month.  I will post an update with pictures tomorrow.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom