OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Pair numero uno yesterday.

Pair numero dos and numero tres today.

Thanks to all that made this possible.

happy.gif

4880628391_f86f190c02_b.jpg

my bad for the wack iphone pic.

Nice, 3 pairs of homes.
I'm still looking for my first pairs, but these prices are crazy. I definitely didn't expect them to be going for $300+

I haven't ordered from NDC before. Do they double box or send the shoes in a bag like FTL and Eastbay?
Good lookin' out on the Free Shipping code.  
happy.gif

Also heard that HOHLA will be getting the UWR's in limited quantity tomorrow.  I wonder if the'll let me trade my extra pair of Blackouts for them 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Ok I know I'm super late on these pics but finally uploaded them onto my computer via my cell phone...pics taken from 5.14.10 event niketown aston martin friday morning 7/8 am. Maybe some of you guys in these pics are on this thread. Look at all them V's.  Well ok these pics don't do justice that morning but there were a lot of V's worn that morning.
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Raydio5/?action=view&current=2010-05-14072701.jpghttp://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Raydio5/?action=view&current=2010-05-14072708.jpghttp://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Raydio5/?action=view&current=2010-05-14075952.jpghttp://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Raydio5/?action=view&current=2010-05-14080001.jpg

ehh that's not much compared to what the rest is wearing. if that's a lot, you shoulda been to kobe camp. it was kobe heaven.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Will be getting another pair of Pops and using the $30 off, $70 for a new pair..Pops are too sick to pass up at that price.

dude how are you getting them for $70?? i need them at that price! haha

Originally Posted by lj12

Will be getting another pair of Pops and using the $30 off, $70 for a new pair..Pops are too sick to pass up at that price.

They're on sale at Footaction for $100, Plus there's a coupon for Footlocker/Footaction where you can get $30 off if you spend $100 or more. The coupons have been posted on NT, but lemme know if you can't find them.

They expire on September 12th if I remember right.

Do you guys think FA will take off $30 for a marked down ($99) pair with the FTL coupon? If I could get Inlines for $70ish I'd def do it...

haza12d, ndc usually ships double boxed...

lj12, pops are on sale at some FA for $99 and use the vip coupon and you get it for $70

Originally Posted by DHD28

Do you guys think FA will take off $30 for a marked down ($99) pair with the FTL coupon? If I could get Inlines for $70ish I'd def do it...

i saw them at my local footaction for $99

Originally Posted by abstractability

happy.gif

4880628391_f86f190c02_b.jpg

freakin' adrian.. dunno how u do it man..

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by abstractability

happy.gif

freakin' adrian.. dunno how u do it man..

its been discussed before, he and nwt sells their bodies for kobes

Originally Posted by sogo

That's what I mean. Will they take an addition $30 off of the marked down price @ FA if the coupon is for FTL?

Originally Posted by sogo

That's what I mean. Will they take an addition $30 off of the marked down price @ FA if the coupon is for FTL?

If they won't throw some laces in the mix...that should do it.

dhd28,

there is a coupon for FA too...check out the the thread about the FA/FTL vip coupon. i think somebody posted a printable version of it...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

dhd28,

there is a coupon for FA too...check out the the thread about the FA/FTL vip coupon. i think somebody posted a printable version of it...

yeah, or FTL coupon will work as well.  i've tried it at the burbank foot action and they said no problem.

so i was at NTLA for the BS release.. and this one girl's number gets called (this was only about the 4th number called).. so she goes in to buy the shoes.  about 2 numbers later (about 6th overall), the boyfriend's number gets called.  he calmly says, "oh that's me, but my girlfriend's already in there, and i just want my pair, so i'm good".  you guys should've saw the frenzy that ensued as people tried to convince him to get them and sell to them.
whoever you are bro, you won a lot of respect that day
pimp.gif

holler if you're on NT!
Lol that was me. My thought process at the time was I didn't want to be greedy but I'm kind of kicking myself now though. I at least should've gotten a pair of aways. I didn't think I'd want to double up since I honestly have never felt the urge to do so. Something about the big stages has me feeling that way though. Now I'm in the process of getting doubles to keep DS
Edit: Yeah, it got crazy as soon as I finished saying they could just pass me up. All I heard was "go get them for me and I'll pay you." It all happened so quickly, if I had thought about possibly getting selected twice before hand, I would've been willing to go in and get someone theirs at retail. But I mean I wasn't expecting to be called, much less twice

^I remember you, u had your chick and one in the fedora right? I didn't know you gave your chance away i was yelling obscenities sorry now after the fact but that's just me and my homie, we hood lol, but thanks for the passing cause I won shortly after you and my homie did too good thing too cause we were gonna act Ron Artest / Stephen Jackson @ the Palace in 04 if we didn't

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

so i was at NTLA for the BS release.. and this one girl's number gets called (this was only about the 4th number called).. so she goes in to buy the shoes.  about 2 numbers later (about 6th overall), the boyfriend's number gets called.  he calmly says, "oh that's me, but my girlfriend's already in there, and i just want my pair, so i'm good".  you guys should've saw the frenzy that ensued as people tried to convince him to get them and sell to them.
whoever you are bro, you won a lot of respect that day
pimp.gif

holler if you're on NT!
Lol that was me. My thought process at the time was I didn't want to be greedy but I'm kind of kicking myself now though. I at least should've gotten a pair of aways. I didn't think I'd want to double up since I honestly have never felt the urge to do so. Something about the big stages has me feeling that way though. Now I'm in the process of getting doubles to keep DS
Edit: Yeah, it got crazy as soon as I finished saying they could just pass me up. All I heard was "go get them for me and I'll pay you." It all happened so quickly, if I had thought about possibly getting selected twice before hand, I would've been willing to go in and get someone theirs at retail. But I mean I wasn't expecting to be called, much less twice
rookie. 
tired.gif

jp 
tongue.gif

wait, there's hype on the UWR now cause all of a sudden they're limited release?
roll.gif
. $*!+'s ugly.

Originally Posted by lj12

They're on sale at Footaction for $100, Plus there's a coupon for Footlocker/Footaction where you can get $30 off if you spend $100 or more. The coupons have been posted on NT, but lemme know if you can't find them.

They expire on September 12th if I remember right.
the code works at footaction as well? i thought it was footlocker only.. i'm gonna go try this out! i need to replace my aways with a new shoe for balling! haha thanks man!!

somebody hook me up with that coupon, or where to find it online for $30 off at Footaction, i was at the one in Almeda (houston) they had the inlines, POP , away, and draft days i think for 99 so if i find that coupon ill go get a pair tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom