OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^I would like to know as well.

Sorry for being late, but was there a page or link to the SKUs or UPCs of the non-GR Kobes?

^^hah love your sig nomadic
so true how our team does....
as for our commentators Mike and Mike... they're so dumb
talking about Martell's Kobes during pregame and they showed the heel with his sig
and they still didn't even know anything, all they knew were they are nikes >L<

time to go on a little kobe v hiatus, i guess i'll just peep this thread here and there
so i don't allow myself to fall for anymore pairs and spend money i dont have hah
i'll keep myself busy by PS-ing pairs I guess.

Originally Posted by kobehobe

seriously, the game winners are getting ridiculous lol
Nike should make a "game winner" colorway using all the colors of the shoes he wore this year when he banged game winners lol
while they're at it, why not make a colorway of the missed last-second shots too.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Nike should make a "game winner" colorway using all the colors of the shoes he wore this year when he banged game winners lol
while they're at it, why not make a colorway of the missed last-second shots too.

no one is perfect and makes every shot.  with that being said, tell me who comes close to having made as many game winners as kobe over the past 5 years..........thats right, no one

Originally Posted by DNeou20

^^hah love your sig nomadic
so true how our team does....
as for our commentators Mike and Mike... they're so dumb
talking about Martell's Kobes during pregame and they showed the heel with his sig
and they still didn't even know anything, all they knew were they are nikes >L<

time to go on a little kobe v hiatus, i guess i'll just peep this thread here and there
so i don't allow myself to fall for anymore pairs and spend money i dont have hah
i'll keep myself busy by PS-ing pairs I guess.
my favorite part dominic is how you can come on here and post what you posted knowing that you are flat out lying....hahahahah. come on bro...you know you are going to fall victim to one of the pairs hitting. i'v tried to slow down or not buy triples for myself...and i can't not do it....don't fight this!

Originally Posted by outkast9984

what exactly is so special about these socks? i see everyone mentioning them but i dont know the story behind them
these socks are almost like tires to a car. kobes shoe is like a ferrai but the ferrari can't reach it's max potential unless the power is controllable on the streets...hence why nice tires are important. don't get it twisted even with other socks i have worn with them i feel the v's are the best bball shoes i've ever worn. the elite sock have padding in certain spots that are geared towards sports abuse and they just have this fit that is hard to explain. almost spandex like but only tight in the spots it needs to be. but yes as it was said just try them. i played ball yesterday and forgot to try them with my v's. I'll try them on thurs...from my past experience with them i don't know why i haven't already...

now everyone who disliked the homes and thought they were bland or boring is going to cop huh?? hahaha

like i said 2-3 days ago, homes>inlines

ron- it aint happening my dude... i will not fall this time lol! i mean really? i dont see anything i like coming except for the del sols... MAYBE haha

Homes are a double cop. Anything that is a true Lakers colorway is a multiple pair cop. 2X Aways and 2X Homes.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

now everyone who disliked the homes and thought they were bland or boring is going to cop huh?? hahaha

i totally agree.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Homes are a double cop. Anything that is a true Lakers colorway is a multiple pair cop. 2X Aways and 2X Homes.

Yessir! Totally agree!
happy.gif

haha i know i might be eating my words.

i should stay away from this thread and laker games.....just kidding

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Can't wait for USC joints. Slept on the IV won't sleep on these. Just glad it's on for Saturday. Ctk and USC

Co-sign! I also cant wait to rock these every football Saturday in the fall and a few times at the Coliseum... Might end up passing on the CTK's and cop USC's x2.. 

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Look how the scales on the toes are such different sizes between the 2 shoes. Makes them look even worse for me.

I've seen that on a number of Inlines and Chaos.

Originally Posted by dsquared

haha i know i might be eating my words.

i should stay away from this thread and laker games.....just kidding
hahaha i was waiting for your reply....tisk tisk....
indifferent.gif
lol jk all good man, just saying it is what is it...the truth! haha homes>inlines
tongue.gif

Too bad he's made more than he's missed. So whatever you're trying to do, just stop.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Too bad he's made more than he's missed. So whatever you're trying to do, just stop.
If there was anyone who I could chose to have the ball in his hands at the end of a game...I don't even think there is a choice. Kobe is a killer...period.

^Exactly I never get the haters on this topic theres no coach on any team that wouldn't want #24 to have the ball with the game on the line for their team!

Back
Top Bottom