OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Elite socks should come in box with Kobes.
pimp.gif

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by never wear them

nike-zoom-kobe-v-usc-4.jpg

these are looking better and better every day that comes closer to release date.

That is a very nice picture of the USCs. The problem with many colorways of this shoe for me is the reflectiveness of the materials, because it makes them look different in many pics. Releases like the Homes, Inlines, Rices, Dukes, etc have to be seen in person to capture the true essence.

these are looking better and better every day that comes closer to release date.

Look how the scales on the toes are such different sizes between the 2 shoes. Makes them look even worse for me.

ACES keep growing on me. pictures do not do it justice.

USC's would look good with my ******** (it was a rebuilding year 
tongue.gif
) jersey come this fall.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

pimp.gif

that would be sick if they did! i remember the old melos came with that ******ed ankle brace that totally cut off the circulation in my ankle. but ya...if the socks came with the kobes would be nasty

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

pimp.gif

that would be sick if they did! i remember the old melos came with that ******ed ankle brace that totally cut off the circulation in my ankle. but ya...if the socks came with the kobes would be nasty
cosign

Originally Posted by draydray87

How is everyone's ASGs holdin up? I feel like mines are beginning to yellow a little bit near the outrigger. i havnt even wore them yet =/

Mine kinda look the same... Mine are still DS as well. Although it looks the same in both areas on both shoes, so maybe its just how the sole is?

man i dont want to drop 280 this week on kobe's but the dukes are robocopped and the usc's are calling my name. whats funny is i never even liked kobe's shoes until i started working at ftl like 4 months ago and got my first pair on discount. now i cant get enough of them. i will have to go check out the usc's in person but most likely they will be copped. one reason i might not cop is because the are usc's and im from houston. i never really liked usc that much but i heard there are some
pimp.gif
girls there. this pic really makes the usc's look good except for the oversized lizard print on the toe.

Originally Posted by playaproved

How is everyone's ASGs holdin up? I feel like mines are beginning to yellow a little bit near the outrigger. i havnt even wore them yet =/

Mine kinda look the same... Mine are still DS as well. Although it looks the same in both areas on both shoes, so maybe its just how the sole is?
i will say that i looked at on of the pairs a second ago cuz you guys started to freak me out....and i notice on one of the pairs. it is weird...one of the soles are very icey clear and the other is a frosted clear. weird....but they def haven't yellowed any...

Ok,  A few weeks back I figured I was fine with not getting the USCs or Dukes.  I am still unimpressed with the "scaliness"(not a word, I know) of the USCs, but I must say, wow!  The Dukes are pretty legit.  Granted, I dislike Duke very strongly and always have since I can remember, but you know what.  These aren't Duke's shoes.  They are Kobes shoes, and in this colorway, because he contemplated going to Duke (albeit for a split second, and then thought better of it when he realized all the $$$ he would make going straight to the league).  SO I am over the "dukeness"(also not a word), and probably going to cave on these.  I told myself no, no, no, but now I feel like the gal who is holding out on her man all throughout the date, only to be seduced at the end of the night.  Gathering from the other posts, that I am not the only one to feel this way.  So here's the deal,  I feel like I need to take a shoe hiatus after this month for a bit and get my &%# together, so I am thinking this will be the last pickup for awhile.  That being said,  Is there anything I am forgetting about Kobe 5 wise, that I will regret not grabbing in the next few months, if this is in fact my last pickup until the post playoff/championship celebration?  Any and all insight would be appreciated.  Btw, the Lakers seem a little hungover from the 3 game trip as they are struggling with the Raps right now.  Gotta pick it up lakeshow!

So the USCs will have "USC" on the heel but the Dukes won't have the "D"? I was kind of hoping for the other way around.

Looks like Kobe needs to stick with Aways and Inlines for the rest of the season through the playoffs...

oh and EBW...thanks!
wink.gif

anyone know of any good lowcut socks for basketball? my inlines come tomorrow and plan on getting another pair and would like some low cut socks but great for basketball. also my feet sweat a lot, actually A LOT
laugh.gif

you know what i saw that on my pair, but i kinda thought that was cuz of the dirt. i've only wore them once that sucks if thats yellowing.

Tony: Thanks for the pics homie. Homes are so plain even on court although I do like the yellow heel cup.  DeRozan's PEs are aiiiiite. Laker's are playing like doo doo lately.... Es Em Ech!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Tony: Thanks for the pics homie. Homes are so plain even on court although I do like the yellow heel cup.  DeRozan's PEs are aiiiiite. Laker's are playing like doo doo lately.... Es Em Ech!
I got chu!

Best way to describe the Homes is, looks good from afar but far from good.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by abstractability

I got chu!

Best way to describe the Homes is, looks good from afar but far from good.

Yeah.. Exactly.. Just like some girls I've been seeing lately...

I'm glad Del Sols are the next GR I like (passing on Homes and Draft Days).. Gives me some time to recover... (or get some other shoes....
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

you know what i saw that on my pair, but i kinda thought that was cuz of the dirt. i've only wore them once that sucks if thats yellowing.

i've been ballin indoor in mine for a few weeks and they are just a lil discolored on the bottom from dirt and grime.
i got a question for you guys ballin in your all stars...i get slight pains in the bottom of my foot after i play in mine.  but i dont get that with my dark knights.  do you guys find that the all stars are narrower and/or snugger than other colorways?

Back
Top Bottom