OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

well then a couple people are gonna be disappointed with kicks-crew.. unless they have the wrong pic up..but even then..look at the colorway they have listed = white/orion blue.... pretty much the same thing as the Draft Days... and look at their version of the USA... they have 2 version..the real one and the "sample" one..and the sample one looks horrid as well.. just look at the scales.

So I'm confused. We have 3 different shoes incorporating USA colors? 
1. UWR

2. USA Version 1 (in Footlockers currently)

3. The OTHER USA ones?

Can someone clarify this situation?

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Anybody actually going to wear the Breast Cancer Kobe's?

2rgpb20.jpg

Yessir! Rock'd this outfit Saturday while I went shopping.  Picked up some Hyperdunk 2010's, AM90's, Free Runs, Miles Davis, and a couple of pairs of USA's with the EA.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by arisorous

Mikkol109- I'd prolly wear mine during breast cancer month.

UnDS'd the USA's today.
Looks like you also  "UnDS'd" you razor and skintimate cream to shave your legs.

tongue.gif

Played ball at the gym today.  Saw two losers wearing the Aways.

scaled.php

Aways are still in the top 2 of the best colorways, followed off course by (what I wore)...

I just got the aways for 82 bucks and after REALLY looking at them I love em.

My top 5 are now:
1. Dark Knights
2. Bruce Lee
3. BS Away
4. USA/UWR
5. Chaos/Aways

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by arisorous

Mikkol109- I'd prolly wear mine during breast cancer month.

UnDS'd the USA's today.
Looks like you also  "UnDS'd" you razor and skintimate cream to shave your legs.

tongue.gif
im glad ur having fun and laughing at a life long disorder that i have been living with for my 28 years of life.  unfortunately we all cant be like teenwolf and buy mach 3 turbos every other day.

roll.gif
hahahah jk man.... i've never grown much hair in my legs... or body.  saves me money on blades for kobes!!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Played ball at the gym today.  Saw two losers wearing the Aways.

scaled.php

Aways are still in the top 2 of the best colorways, followed off course by (what I wore)...

Unless you'd just got there wouldn't you chillin on the baseline mean you lost too?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Abstractability played well, He put those dks to use.

Dude has shot

Nice. Where do yall play? I need to give my iD's some runs when I move back to Cali.

so wait!.....I skip out on 1 game Ab and then I don't even get invited to any more?....
hahah...I see how ya roll.....

playing for kicks?....I better go work on my game then.....

Originally Posted by DFABIX

so wait!.....I skip out on 1 game Ab and then I don't even get invited to any more?....
hahah...I see how ya roll.....

playing for kicks?....I better go work on my game then.....
We have been playing at the Ballys across from Angel Stadium (Katella & St. College, right off the 57). We need to get a NT'er game going...LA vs OC or something. Ed is OC at heart though so he's with us....lol

Back
Top Bottom