OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by DFABIX

so wait!.....I skip out on 1 game Ab and then I don't even get invited to any more?....
hahah...I see how ya roll.....

playing for kicks?....I better go work on my game then.....

Hahah, my bad.  I didn't even know we were still on for ball yesterday until I got the invite 2 hours beforehand.  I'll hit you up next time. We had to play 21 since there was only 3 of us.  I think NWT was nervous cuz me and Mugen are pretty damn good.  You coulda built a mansion with all of NWT's bricks. Fool needs to only come back down here when he's ready.
smh.gif

^^^still on the free 7-day passes?.... =)

So you won the kicks Mugen? or Ab won'em?
Naaaa, he won... but it's only cuz I let him.  And don't be mislead by his sig.  This dirty player didn't even include the games I won.  Series ended 4-2.  It's all good though, Del Sol IVs are wickity wack anyways.. laaaate

7-day pass is toast. I just try and get them in as a friend since I've been going there so long the front desk people are usually pretty chill.

You must not check the ZKIV thread very often...lol yea, I won the kicks. The kid can play though. I definitely underestimated him.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Naaaa, he won... but it's only cuz I let him.  And don't be mislead by his sig.  This dirty player didn't even include the games I won.  Series ended 4-2.  It's all good though, Del Sol IVs are wickity wack anyways.. laaaate
Yea, dont be mislead. The 2 games I lost were 11-9 and 11-8 so lets take a look at total points scored in the series to get a clearer picture.

Me - 61
pimp.gif

Abstract - 35
sick.gif

roll.gif

I might retract my request to join the play....seems like you are too many levels ahead of me....
I just get out there for my belly, the sweat & to take the ball out of bounds ......

Ab.....champs always get a rematch....
just hope you're hustling him and putting up a heavier shoe for the rematch....

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Yea, dont be mislead. The 2 games I lost were 11-9 and 11-8 so lets take a look at total points scored in the series to get a clearer picture.

Me - 61
pimp.gif

Abstract - 35
sick.gif

roll.gif

Can we get the FG%, blocks, steals, and undercut stats for the series also?
laugh.gif

Lololol.

Let's put it like this..... 1 on 1 against abstract.... Your gonna get a free pair of shoes from him.
Dude won't dare to go around me.

Did he ever get passed us Mugen?
You shoulda worn his I mean your del sol 4s

Originally Posted by haza12d

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Anybody actually going to wear the Breast Cancer Kobe's?

2rgpb20.jpg

Yessir! Rock'd this outfit Saturday while I went shopping.  Picked up some Hyperdunk 2010's, AM90's, Free Runs, Miles Davis, and a couple of pairs of USA's with the EA.
smile.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
WOW!!!pink colorway belongs to FEMALE 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Lololol.

Let's put it like this..... 1 on 1 against abstract.... Your gonna get a free pair of shoes from him.
Dude won't dare to go around me.

Did he ever get passed us Mugen?
You shoulda worn his I mean your del sol 4s
Son please,  how many times was your shot blocked by either me or Mugen?!?   Don't be bringing none of that weak LA S*** here to the OC.  We go hard.

2rgpb20.jpg

Yessir! Rock'd this outfit Saturday while I went shopping.  Picked up some Hyperdunk 2010's, AM90's, Free Runs, Miles Davis, and a couple of pairs of USA's with the EA.
smile.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Me - 61
pimp.gif

Abstract - 35
sick.gif

roll.gif

Can we get the FG%, blocks, steals, and undercut stats for the series also?
laugh.gif

I just have the scores cause I was texting Ed after each game but you are more than welcome to come by next time and be the stat keeper.
laugh.gif

Oh, and just so we kind of stay on topic. When I was ballin up Adrian in my ZKV ID's the clear sole didnt seem to have as good of traction as when I ball him up in my GR Aways.

2rgpb20.jpg

smile.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word, SON! Hey, you wanna come over and watch some football next week? Afterwards, we can drink MGD's and watch UFC fights off my DVR. OMG! PEOPLE GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE!!! I'll drive if you wanna be a wimp and not drive with a buzz... I just put 22's and tints on my Dodge Magnum. IT'S GOT A HEMIIIII!!! Last time I went cruising I was whistling at some hot mamis with their phat booties... SOME OF THEM EVEN LOOKED AT ME! Man, I totally woulda tagged every last one of them. Talk to you later, holmes... I gotta go shower and get all of this man sweat off of me from chopping wood up on a mountain. I'M ON A HORSE.

Come through decepticon...
By then my toe nail should be fully grown back
and Mugens arm should be fully heeled. (how many times were you fouled?)

If you could foul out of 21 Adrian would have been on the bench within the first 5 min...SMH

If you could foul out of 21 Adrian would have been on the bench within the first 5 min...SMH

No blood, no foul.  If you could be ejected for how many times you complained/cried about it, you'd be done after the first 4 mins... SMH

K back to the shoes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blue0230

eek.gif
eek.gif

Word, SON! Hey, you wanna come over and watch some football next week? Afterwards, we can drink MGD's and watch UFC fights off my DVR. OMG! PEOPLE GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE!!! I'll drive if you wanna be a wimp and not drive with a buzz... I just put 22's and tints on my Dodge Magnum. IT'S GOT A HEMIIIII!!! Last time I went cruising I was whistling at some hot mamis with their phat booties... SOME OF THEM EVEN LOOKED AT ME! Man, I totally woulda tagged every last one of them. Talk to you later, holmes... I gotta go shower and get all of this man sweat off of me from chopping wood up on a mountain. I'M ON A HORSE.
this was actually funny......with a lil bit of intuition you can locate sarcasm without a special font....
Mugen, for some reason, I tend to find the GR's more "comfortable" than some of the limited releases...
it was like that with the IV's also....maybe its material or psychological for me, but I tend to feel that way....
and I just can't fully get into the ID's....they always seem like the production slacks off a bit....(although I haven't felt the V's in ID's yet)

Originally Posted by Blue0230

eek.gif
eek.gif

this was actually funny......with a lil bit of intuition you can locate sarcasm without a special font....
Mugen, for some reason, I tend to find the GR's more "comfortable" than some of the limited releases...
it was like that with the IV's also....maybe its material or psychological for me, but I tend to feel that way....
and I just can't fully get into the ID's....they always seem like the production slacks off a bit....(although I haven't felt the V's in ID's yet)

laugh.gif
 Yea, the, "I'M ON A HORSE" got me.

You know my golden ID's feel awesome on the court though. No difference in feel to my GR's at all but my ID's with the icey sole just doesnt seem to have the same level of traction.

so wait!.....I skip out on 1 game Ab and then I don't even get invited to any more?....
hahah...I see how ya roll.....

playing for kicks?....I better go work on my game then.....
We have been playing at the Ballys across from Angel Stadium (Katella & St. College, right off the 57). We need to get a NT'er game going...LA vs OC or something. Ed is OC at heart though so he's with us....lol

there an age limit? lol would love to play if you came down to the beaches

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

ed ill come and play haha we should get a little game going on...ill put my pro wings up for grabs LOL

You know what would be dope would be like a 1-on-1 tournament. Get like 8 heads together, double elimination, like $50 buy in. I'm down.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

ed ill come and play haha we should get a little game going on...ill put my pro wings up for grabs LOL

You know what would be dope would be like a 1-on-1 tournament. Get like 8 heads together, double elimination, like $50 buy in. I'm down.
Good luck getting in 8 people
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom