OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Went to my local HoH this morning to pick up a pair of the home Aces. Unfortunately, they didn't receive my size in their shipment. Does anyone know if the home Aces came in a sz 14?

im wanting the home aces.... but really can care less....
frown.gif
cant have the aways and not the homes

Originally Posted by never wear them

im wanting the home aces.... but really can care less....
frown.gif
cant have the aways and not the homes

I'm in the same boat. I want them but I got too much other stuff to pick up.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by JRodski

how long do you guys think it will take for the BS aways to drop to about 200 bux? somethin tells me next year around this time.

that how it was for the away IV's

LOL they won't drop below $350 for DS pairs. Trust me.

I've never seen a pair for $350, they're around $230 everywhere i've seen

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

how long do you guys think it will take for the BS aways to drop to about 200 bux? somethin tells me next year around this time.

i have....ive sold them for exactly that price plus shipping....it was the only way i could get my size from another ebayer
frown.gif
  but it sucks given i didnt even list them for that high i never thought anyone would pay that much for a sneaker but i guess people do.  well i guess i did pay that much given i bought my size right after, but i dont see it that way since it was like a even exchange imo.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i have....ive sold them for exactly that price plus shipping....it was the only way i could get my size from another ebayer
frown.gif
  but it sucks given i didnt even list them for that high i never thought anyone would pay that much for a sneaker but i guess people do.  well i guess i did pay that much given i bought my size right after, but i dont see it that way since it was like a even exchange imo.

For $230 I would buy them all. That's BS.
You won't believe how much I just sold one for. WOW!

Which one is the real wolf grey ? The silver, black midsole with red speckle or the white yellow grey one posted on this page ? Also which is a better shoe in your opinion ? USA or Black out ? Im trying to pick one up with the Footlocker coupon before it end tomorrow. Thanks

today is a sad day. my last time picking up cheap kobe v at footaction... 3 pairs of kobe v for 69 bucks each and air max infrareds for 65... yea i know the shoes are old and they aint no bs aways and homes but 69 for a pair is too good to pass up. the homes look 100 times better with just plain white laces
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Which one is the real wolf grey ? The silver, black midsole with red speckle or the white yellow grey one posted on this page ? Also which is a better shoe in your opinion ? USA or Black out ? Im trying to pick one up with the Footlocker coupon before it end tomorrow. Thanks

The ones I posted are the "home" version of the Del-Sol. Yeah there silver/black, I would look a few pages back. I would go with the USA. I picked up mine 2 weeks back with the coupon.

frown.gif

totally agreed. my friend sold his for $400
eyes.gif

The only BS Aways I've seen start from 300 and explode to about 380. So whoever said 230ish is dreaming.

p.s. i love mine.

WeEeEeEe

i can't believe big stage aways go for that much these days, all this time i've been balling in mine, they're my beaters now.
laugh.gif

i hope you guys get your pairs.

there's so many colorways for me to still get, they need to just go all on sale for 50% off.
laugh.gif

frown.gif

I would have bought them in a SECOND as well, i'm still looking for a pair and they are 350 plus
frown.gif

BTW Edwin I feel you on the Aces.. I want them, just because...... at the same time though, i'm done with Kobe's, the novelty and fun factor of "gotta have em all" is over
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

frown.gif

I would have bought them in a SECOND as well, i'm still looking for a pair and they are 350 plus
frown.gif

BTW Edwin I feel you on the Aces.. I want them, just because...... at the same time though, i'm done with Kobe's, the novelty and fun factor of "gotta have em all" is over
ohwell.gif
same here!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by never wear them

Oh hell naw... But hey... She got em for retail and American currency
pimp.gif
not Canadian

speaking of Canada, there's an outlet about 20 minutes north of Toronto that has the DK and Chaos Kobe V's.  I don't think they ship outside of Canada, and many of you won't get the chance to go there. But if you have friends/family in, or near, Toronto you should have them make the trip for you. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FS: Kobe IV "Spiderman" - sz 11 DS - $75 Shipped (w/ tracking & shipping confirmation)

which outlet?

dixie outlet mall right by my house has the chaos for $149...
Vaughan Mills outlet. From what I've heard, it's a scattered size run but pretty decent in range. My friend saw 8's and 9's. He copped himself a size 12. And another friend scooped a size 10 for me. 

Back
Top Bottom