OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Why cant all releases be as easy as the aces today?
Walk in buy and leave
that would be pretty sweet, but i'm guessing demand wasn't as high for either the home aces or the rices.  i walked into HoHLA today and decided that both were too plain and walked out without either since i couldn't use any type of discount.  glad i got these there yesterday when i was there:

860154e5981e1449e17e0763e560bb34919272f.pjpg

My advice to people looking to buy the BigStages - don't spend crazy $ for them. Look at what happened to the Finals IV - they popped up at outlets for like $60. They're special but not $300+ special IMO

If I can't get the BS for retail then I'm not gonna get them. Simple as that. Nike dropped the ball on the release. I'm over it. Just hope it doesn't happen on the VI.

I decided to keep the home rice. They are just too clean. If I want to stand out I'll wear the DK or POPs.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by never wear them

Oh hell naw... But hey... She got em for retail and American currency
pimp.gif
not Canadian

speaking of Canada, there's an outlet about 20 minutes north of Toronto that has the DK and Chaos Kobe V's.  I don't think they ship outside of Canada, and many of you won't get the chance to go there. But if you have friends/family in, or near, Toronto you should have them make the trip for you. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FS: Kobe IV "Spiderman" - sz 11 DS - $75 Shipped (w/ tracking & shipping confirmation)

which outlet?

dixie outlet mall right by my house has the chaos for $149...
Vaughan Mills outlet. From what I've heard, it's a scattered size run but pretty decent in range. My friend saw 8's and 9's. He copped himself a size 12. And another friend scooped a size 10 for me. 

how much?

ojql1l.jpg

got the thinkpinks from the postman the other day and decided to take pics.

shoutouts to dimsum1 for hooking me up for most of these pairs!! it sucks living in Canada and paying retail..

Originally Posted by peks03

Why cant all releases be as easy as the aces today?
Walk in buy and leave
that would be pretty sweet, but i'm guessing demand wasn't as high for either the home aces or the rices.  i walked into HoHLA today and decided that both were too plain and walked out without either since i couldn't use any type of discount.  glad i got these there yesterday when i was there:

think pink from HOH LA???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

ojql1l.jpg

got the thinkpinks from the postman the other day and decided to take pics.

shoutouts to dimsum1 for hooking me up for most of these pairs!! it sucks living in Canada and paying retail..

Nice collection.  I just don't think I could buy pink shoes even if they are kobes. 

Originally Posted by sogo

nerd.gif
yeah, i was able to pick them up friday evening.  got pretty luck i guess...they had just put them out a little before i showed up.  i wasn't even looking to get the "think pinks", but the salesman there at HoHLA told me they had just put them out.
pimp.gif

It's odd how there are two different icy soles on the kobe V. from kobetafr's pick, the icy soles are more visible on the POP's than they are on the ID's right beside it. on the ID's it almost has that smoked icy sole effect like the Motorsport VI's have.

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by peks03

nerd.gif

yes.
they had them right there in the front display case...
and I must admit....after seeing them in person....
I feel even stronger about my opinion of them....
happy.gif

is that the last pair??? How come I did not see any think pink over there?
tired.gif

kob8 and harlem: thanks guys

i wear most of my kicks, and wore the thinkpinks today to play ball in since it was "cancer awareness weekend" here in Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom