OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by DFABIX

blackcat......the largemouth bag indeed is perfect to fit kicks, towel, gear, ball, change of clothes....and insulated side pocket is dope for people like me who love to have their drinks cold.

The TB's were on display at HoH and they do look fresh....the un-dukes (figured I'd make up names for the shoe too...lol)...were fresh!
black/grey was illified fresh too....

Hope you guys picked up that Nike backpack on eastbay for 39.99 plus used a coupon code. It is nice. I have last years backpack( Nike hoops ball packpack) and I think this one is better
nope! but thanks for lmk after the fact......you're so thoughtful.... =)

blackcat......the largemouth bag indeed is perfect to fit kicks, towel, gear, ball, change of clothes....and insulated side pocket is dope for people like me who love to have their drinks cold.

The TB's were on display at HoH and they do look fresh....the un-dukes (figured I'd make up names for the shoe too...lol)...were fresh!

Hope you guys picked up that Nike backpack on eastbay for 39.99 plus used a coupon code. It is nice. I have last years backpack( Nike hoops ball packpack) and I think this one is better

You're flaming people for them letting you know after the fact when you did the exact same thing on Saturday.... Hypocrit...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Just wanted to share my newest pick up with everyone.. like always.
Just received the WestChester Home Kobe V on saturday.
I wanna thank my very close friend from giving these to me.. thank alot.. you know who you are.
you're welcome.

JK haha nice pick up D

Or you could buy it online and if you still have your receipt from where you paid full price you can return the new bag there. Just trying to save you a few bucks

Originally Posted by abstractability

You're flaming people for them letting you know after the fact when you did the exact same thing on Saturday.... HypocritE...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum!..........it's like that???    (btw, its hypocrite <with an e>, i fixed it for ya)
......on that note, after getting son'ed....I'm going to take a huge hiatus from NT until everyone forgets about me getting put on blast.....

I got a $150 gift card to nike that I want to use on the inks or wolf grays but I'm tempted to make another pair of ID's

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

I got a $150 gift card to nike that I want to use on the inks or wolf grays but I'm tempted to make another pair of ID's

My vote goes for ID's.   Wolf Grey and Inks will be around for a while.

Originally Posted by maluah

Not sure if it has been posted before......but these pics of the TBs make them look heeemmm......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SC-13.jpg

SC-11.jpg

SC-8.jpg

SC-5.jpg

SC-3.jpg

SC-1.jpg
Falling in love with the look of the red TB. The first pics of it made it look like a no go for me. Also loving the black ones and the midnight blue pair, though if the blacks had the same color scheme as the others I'd definitely be copping them first... right now I can't decide which one I should get first...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

i think NTalk is ghosting posts again.. smh

anyways, my 2nd knicks colorway.

4989308008_759ff61baa.jpg
more pics please 
eek.gif

I think I like your first New York color better, but these are still FIRE. Do you prefer this print over the heartbeat print?

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by never wear them

Oh hell naw... But hey... She got em for retail and American currency
pimp.gif
not Canadian

speaking of Canada, there's an outlet about 20 minutes north of Toronto that has the DK and Chaos Kobe V's.  I don't think they ship outside of Canada, and many of you won't get the chance to go there. But if you have friends/family in, or near, Toronto you should have them make the trip for you. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FS: Kobe IV "Spiderman" - sz 11 DS - $75 Shipped (w/ tracking & shipping confirmation)

which outlet?

dixie outlet mall right by my house has the chaos for $149...
Vaughan Mills outlet. From what I've heard, it's a scattered size run but pretty decent in range. My friend saw 8's and 9's. He copped himself a size 12. And another friend scooped a size 10 for me. 

how much?

Back
Top Bottom