OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

hey blackcat23,

where did u get those kobe back pack?
ive been looking for it for a long time.

thanks!

This thread has got my unattainable wish list growing a ridiculous amount.  I'm just chilling with my lowly 2 pairs.  Any people who want to donate some ZKV beaters would be praised lavishly 
grin.gif

Anyone checked out the pics KB24.com has for the red TBs? It actually looks a lot better than the other pics I have seen!

Originally Posted by shrewd03

hey blackcat23,

where did u get those kobe back pack?
ive been looking for it for a long time.

thanks!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i must have a lollipop on my forehead bc i got suckered and bought the UWR...i should have known what i was getting myself into when i asked for my size lol o wells, at least i have a zkv USA color now. too bad i just returned the kobe WBF shirt i bought that same day thinking i wasnt going to pick up the USA or UWR cw but fate has it nike gets my money one way or another.

bonus: the backpacks were for the pickup thread....got the kobe backpack last week of aug during NDC clearance sale for the cheap and the black nike largemouth basketball bag came in just today...im stoked. imo the blk bag is better than the kobe bag since it can hold a lot more stuff i.e. bball and shoes with much ease and still lots of room after...plus it has a good insulated side pocket for drinks

btw NADAL is winning
pimp.gif
go rafa!!

hey guys, just want to get some of your opinions. i only have money for one more kobe v. what would you guys get, a del sol or a chaos? thanks a lot! nice home aces thepointguy.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

hey guys, just want to get some of your opinions. i only have money for one more kobe v. what would you guys get, a del sol or a chaos? thanks a lot! nice home aces thepointguy.

Def Chaos, the combination of colors makes for a great all around shoe

I love the Del Sols, but then again I like all of the black based ZKV. I was never really a fan of the Chaos, although I almost bought them twice due to all of the hype on here, I thought I just wasn't seeing something that everyone else saw.

Just wanted to share my newest pick up with everyone.. like always.
Just received the WestChester Home Kobe V on saturday.
I wanna thank my very close friend from giving these to me.. thank alot.. you know who you are.

1zv6fz5.jpg

1zd8848.jpg

1gqekh.jpg

r0s50p.jpg

Just wanted to share my newest pick up with everyone.. like always.
Just received the WestChester Home Kobe V on saturday.
I wanna thank my very close friend from giving these to me.. thank alot.. you know who you are.

1zv6fz5.jpg

1zd8848.jpg

1gqekh.jpg

r0s50p.jpg

Wth how come I never heard any info on those. Is this an exclusive HOH release like the home rices and aces? You have some explaining to do sir!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Wth how come I never heard any info on those. Is this an exclusive HOH release like the home rices and aces? You have some explaining to do sir!

The Westchester are true PE's the only way to get a pair is to know someone on the team or somebody at Nike.

Originally Posted by playaproved

I love the Del Sols, but then again I like all of the black based ZKV. I was never really a fan of the Chaos, although I almost bought them twice due to all of the hype on here, I thought I just wasn't seeing something that everyone else saw.

that's the first thing that came to my mind. i really like how clean the del sols are. but i just can't seem to justify getting them over the chaos.
i mean the chaos are nice. hmm... i'm not gonna ball in them anyway(like balling in my zk4's). just gonna walk around in them. running errands.
roll.gif

hmm...

Not sure if it has been posted before......but these pics of the TBs make them look heeemmm......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SC-13.jpg

SC-11.jpg

SC-8.jpg

SC-5.jpg

SC-3.jpg

SC-1.jpg

blackcat......the largemouth bag indeed is perfect to fit kicks, towel, gear, ball, change of clothes....and insulated side pocket is dope for people like me who love to have their drinks cold.

The TB's were on display at HoH and they do look fresh....the un-dukes (figured I'd make up names for the shoe too...lol)...were fresh!
black/grey was illified fresh too....

Nice pickup blackcat. I have that backpack as well but in black/maize. I love the laptop sleeve thats inside
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

blackcat......the largemouth bag indeed is perfect to fit kicks, towel, gear, ball, change of clothes....and insulated side pocket is dope for people like me who love to have their drinks cold.

The TB's were on display at HoH and they do look fresh....the un-dukes (figured I'd make up names for the shoe too...lol)...were fresh!
black/grey was illified fresh too....

Hope you guys picked up that Nike backpack on eastbay for 39.99 plus used a coupon code. It is nice. I have last years backpack( Nike hoops ball packpack) and I think this one is better

Back
Top Bottom