OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by sogo

what can I do if I am not satisfy with my id order??
nerd.gif

can I return them???
Yes, you can take them to any Niketown to return it or ship them back.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

nerd.gif

can I return them???
but they did not send with a receipt.

Originally Posted by TwoGlockNines

My "TB" collection so far:

img0451x.jpg

img0452i.jpg

img0453m.jpg

eek.gif

That navy blue looks almost black from these pics. Have the royal blue and red in my cart from eastbay... after these pics I might change it to red and navy blue.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

nerd.gif

can I return them???
but they did not send with a receipt.

Can't you print out the invoice from your email? And you could also return them to any nike outlet from what I've seen.

Originally Posted by TwoGlockNines

My "TB" collection so far:

img0451x.jpg

Can we see a few more pics? I especially want to see more of the Reds, but I'm sure others here would want to see more of the Royals and Navys too. Don't know about everybody else, but these are the first real (not stock, not sole studio) pics I've seen.

went to HOH LA yesterday. team banks are really nice specially if u see them in person. specially the blue and red ones.

by the way, homes aces and rice still available.

^^^ as far as I know HOH don't do phone orders

Those Red TB's are looking 
pimp.gif

un-DS'd these today...I bought these with the intention of reselling since I got them for cheap but after I brought them home I had to keep them...

epfwo6.jpg

^^

thanks man...not a bad price too. ill wait for the FTL or FA release thou and maybe they will put this on discount too!
smile.gif

are those wolf greys legit?.....
are they going to be a GR?.......that price up there is still under retail.

Horrible quality, but bust out the POP's today. They get some hate around here, but I REALLY like them.

image120n.jpg

for those on the look out for DDs there are some at the wall in ontario mills outlet...few sizes left. i thnk 10s, 12 and 13s...im not sure if the price is 89.99 or 99.99. they have 1 pair or delsols and homes too at size 10 i think. just ask for it coz they are keeping it at the back...

Inks and Grey Wolves are GR. Inks dropping in October, Wolves in November. No official release dates as of yet (info via nicekicks, SOLE)

Back
Top Bottom