OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

haha am i the only one who liked the nickname "purple rain" for those inks coming out later this year??

The only thing I hate about my Vs.
30t6p3b.gif

Grey Wolf Kobe V release alert:

They will drop at Kicks/HI today..i believe phone orders can b done on Monday..

Originally Posted by 23bryan

The only thing I hate about my Vs.
30t6p3b.gif
if you only wear your kobes indoors you can return them to nike through their warranty program. they'll replace the pair or provide one of equal value. or they'll give you a voucher to use at niketown.  if you wear them outdoors then they won't replace them because they'll consider it normal "wear and tear"

iPhone 4 Picz...

My 3rd pair of Bruce Lees! ZKV Pair number 38... The only shoe I ever tripled up on other than the ZKV Chaos!

Originally Posted by marley

^^Thats crazy. I have balled a ton in my Aways and that hasn't happened to mine at all.
Thats because it only happens to people whos feet sometimes nick when they run, it's not the shoes, never is.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

BigplayCJ I think you can return them to an outlet...

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM???

i have to send mine back for another reason and i'm headin to buffalo tomorrow. there's an outlet there.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

BigplayCJ I think you can return them to an outlet...

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM???

i have to send mine back for another reason and i'm headin to buffalo tomorrow. there's an outlet there.

I thought you could take them to an outlet as well. Why not call the outlet to confirm?

Back
Top Bottom