OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

thanks D

thapointgod i think both aces are dope!! i like the away because of the color blocking and the homes are nice because they are so clean...i got the home finals so figured i didnt need another white shoe but the ACE homes are sweet, i know some how some way ill probably end up with a pair of the homes later down the road lol.

i just got these for the low from a friend where i couldnt say no. but yea i love the Ace cws

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by manslayer

Waiting on NWT's pics of the wolf grey's for final decision

1z3p93t.gif

LMAO!! No offense Edwin.

Lol, none taken. You guys already know I got that camera on deck and ready.

Sheeeeeiit. This is the only shoe I take pics of, of my pickups/etc... Can't Not not take a pic of the ZK5s

Wolf Greys looking good. Probably going to wait for the next EA to pick up the Wolfs/Del Sols/Inks... I hope one comes up soon.

Had the Ace Homes in my hand at HOH, and passed.. Shocked myself, as I use to just 'throw it in the bag' LOL.. I'm getting bored with sneakers now a day's :/

Just felt like that the other day...

We all need a break sometimes. Or get into something different. Past 4 weeks I've purchased 11 SB dunks! I'm getting back into those a lot.

wolf greys are ok.....guess I am done with the Vs. time to move on to the vi's......

Hopefully the pics released of the vi's are not real....those "scales" are questionable....

wolf greys just don't do it for me, more for you guys. hopefully i can get inks for below retail and it's on to the VI

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Nice pick up Drew..you goin love em.

What took you so long anyway?

You need a pair of hyperfuse too bro, trust.

hey ryan!! nice to hear from you bro....slowing down on the IDs?? miss seeing your IDs.  anyways, haha i didnt take long, this is actually my third pair of Aces aways.  one in the display, have worn the second one but will be balling in those now that i got this third pair from my good friend for casual wear since i love this CW, he was nice enough to let them go to me for way under retail shipped.

broke necks in the aces this past weekend at the outlets lol one of the workers thought it was an ID and then i had to drop some knowledge on him and he was stunned they were the lower merions.

nike "athletes" FTL...
indifferent.gif

I don't suppose anyone knows how long it takes to get an order confirmation from eastbay? I've made a couple international orders and it's been 5 days without an order confirmation. The money has already been deducted from my credit card so I'm kinda worried (I sent an email earlier, but I am still awaiting a response).

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Who on the board has a pair of Da Vincis?

i do.  post pics manana.

GZA- prolly gonna pick up the wolfs on a next EA

NWT-  i kinda see wat u mean... but it's pretty safe to say that im done with the KBV's.  i hope.

Originally Posted by laffable

I don't suppose anyone knows how long it takes to get an order confirmation from eastbay? I've made a couple international orders and it's been 5 days without an order confirmation. The money has already been deducted from my credit card so I'm kinda worried (I sent an email earlier, but I am still awaiting a response).

I usually get a confirmation within 24 hours, but this week I placed an order on Saturday night and only just heard from them today.  (I'm from Perth Australia.)

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

broke necks in the aces this past weekend at the outlets lol one of the workers thought it was an ID and then i had to drop some knowledge on him and he was stunned they were the lower merions.
were you at camarillo? i might have seen you if you were. lol

Originally Posted by xInVaSiAn661x

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

were you at camarillo? i might have seen you if you were. lol
haha sure was.

Back
Top Bottom