OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah the shorts aren't that other dri-fit material. More like thin swimming trunks.

Translation for the tech geeks, Hyperlite
laugh.gif

SORRY 2 GET OFF THE TOPIC OF THE SNEAKERS BUT DOES ANY1 KNO ANY NIKETOWNS OR STORES IN THER AREA THAT STILL MIGHT HAVE THE KOBE 5 RING CIGAR, WHITE MAMBA 5 RING AND 5 RING PUPPET TEES LEFT IN BIGGER SIZES LIKE XXL???....STILL LOOKING FOR THESE THANKS FOR THE HELP

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

SORRY 2 GET OFF THE TOPIC OF THE SNEAKERS BUT DOES ANY1 KNO ANY NIKETOWNS OR STORES IN THER AREA THAT STILL MIGHT HAVE THE KOBE 5 RING CIGAR, WHITE MAMBA 5 RING AND 5 RING PUPPET TEES LEFT IN BIGGER SIZES LIKE XXL???....STILL LOOKING FOR THESE THANKS FOR THE HELP

First, those 5 Ring puppet tees were very limited, and you won't find any at stores now.

House of Hoops still has the White Mamba 5 Ring tees, and the 5 Ring Cigars.  You might want to call to get the sizing info.

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

I saw the cigar shirt at the Nike Outlet at the Block in Orange.  I think lakersstore has them still too (along with the 5 rings).

Wow... Copped 2x for sure.

I don't think I've ever seen a colorway like the wolfs.

I'm really liking em. That red is just too dope. Blends in awkwardly.

time for a trip to Proper it seems.......
I like the "wolf greys"....dono why exactly, but something striking about them.....

Originally Posted by never wear them

Wow... Copped 2x for sure.

I don't think I've ever seen a colorway like the wolfs.

I'm really liking em. That red is just too dope. Blends in awkwardly.
i agree.

I'll have to see the grey in person. I would've like it more if it was matte grey. May will cop when it goes on sale.

I'll have to see the grey in person. I would've like it more if it was matte grey. May will cop when it goes on sale.

Back
Top Bottom