OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

thought i was done with the kobe v but i really like those purple/black ones..........are they released already?

so the INKS have not released yet?

the BS' are going to re-release at the Vault (where is this place, btw)....

and some gibberish about some slave activist?

is this about the jist of what's been going on for the past few days?

the inks should be releasing later this month i think. the vault is attached to the staples center (entrance is outside)

just read on the vault's fb page that this saturday & sunday they're releasing limited quantities.
I might have a shot, depending when the parents leave la.
smokin.gif

the vault just said it's a raffle... check their fb page for more info... I'd copy and paste it here but I can't copy/paste info from fb on the iPhone...

[h3]Nike Vault We are going to be launching a limited amount of the Kobe V "Big Stage" in the White and Black on Saturday and Sunday. We will be doing a raffle for the chance to purchase the shoes at 11:00am. If you would like to enter the raffle, please stop by the store and check in with Nike Vault staff between 10:00am - 11:00am. ...

If you would like to increase your chances at winning and get an extra raffle ticket, we will be offering extra tickets to people that complete the following steps on our Facebook page. Step 1 is to mark "Attending" the Kobe V "Big Stage" Launch by 8:24pm on Friday, October 8th. Step 2 will be posted soon so keep checking the Nike Vault Facebook page. [/h3]

good news on the bs re-release.

would love to have a pair of the home and away, but i don't think i can make it...damn! that sucks!!!

damn it...of course when i leave for SF on a trip...i guess the trip will be postponed (thats if the wifey will let me haha) ...gotta see if plan B (aka my bro can do it for me).....damn he cant he has a funeral to attend ARGH!!!! oh sunday....

The BS homes are already down to 200 on ebay so hopefully this re-release will drive the price down a little more. I might pick up a pair of each once they come below 200. Living in the midwest sucks.

@blackcat: ill see what i can do bro. what size u looking for?

the parade version aka 5 rings will release next month. thats what the vault told me.

we should meet-up at staples and make a big group. that'll give us a big chance in getting our pairs, instead of going to those damn re-sellers.

what do u guys think?

Originally Posted by marley

The BS homes are already down to 200 on ebay so hopefully this re-release will drive the price down a little more. I might pick up a pair of each once they come below 200. Living in the midwest sucks.
you speak the truth!

shrewd03- getting a group to combat resellers would be a good idea if you guys could figure it out.

The parade samples are going to be the 5 rings?....
sick.gif
pass!

I will be there for every Saturday & Sunday until I win hahah wouldn't mind getting an
extra pair of homes & aways, since I sold my aways to GZA73 lol.

Back
Top Bottom