OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

So you are seriously debating here whether or not Kobe made lows popular?  Really?  
And you are here trying to find written proof that he didn't?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know if that's just me, but that doesn't sound ridiculous to you?    

So if I go into a Jordan Brand thread and said, "Hey, check it here, Jordan shoes are great, but he didn't revolutionize basketball sneakers, Converse was here first".  

How lame do you have to be to sit here, and argue about who and what made lows popular?  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So you are seriously debating here whether or not Kobe made lows popular?  Really?  
And you are here trying to find written proof that he didn't?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know if that's just me, but that doesn't sound ridiculous to you?    

So if I go into a Jordan Brand thread and said, "Hey, check it here, Jordan shoes are great, but he didn't revolutionize basketball sneakers, Converse was here first".  

How lame do you have to be to sit here, and argue about who and what made lows popular?  

Many are suggesting that Kobe made lows popular, I am saying the he didn't. I am asking for the study that shows that he did, since many are suggesting that it is a proven fact that he did indeed make lows more popular.

So how lame do you have to be to not be able to read?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

BTW here is a study if found interesting about ankle sprains,

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2724472/

Some recent studies reported that players with a history of ankle sprain, players wearing shoes with air cells in the heel, and players who did not stretch before exercising were 4.9, 4.3 and 2.6 times more likely to sustain an ankle sprain injury [57]. People with inferior single leg balance [58] and overweight [59] were 2.4 and 3.9 times more likely to have sprain injury respectively. Reduced ankle dorsiflexion range [60], the use of artificial turf for soccer [61] and having a posteriorly positioned fibula [62] were also reported as risk factors. In 2005, Willems and coworkers [63] investigated some dynamic risk factors during gait in related to ankle sprain injury. They reported that for subjects who were at risk of sustaining an inversion sprain, a laterally situated center of plantar pressure was found at initial contact during the stance phase. The same research group also reported the intrinsic risk factors for inversion ankle sprain for male and female. For male, a slower running speed, less cardiorespiratory endurance, less balance ability, decreased dorsiflexion muscle strength, decreased dorsiflexion range of motion, less coordination ability, and faster reaction of the tibialis anterior and gastrocnemius muscles were the significant risk factors [64]. For female, a less accurate passive joint inversion position sense, a higher extension range of motion at the first metatarsophalangeal joint, and a less coordination of postural control were the major risk factors [65]. However, we have to be aware that these risk factors are only some correlations with ankle ligament sprain injury. They may not be the direct cause, or the aetiology of ankle ligament sprain.

_______

Nike is the only company that uses Air Cells, both zoom and max air.

oh no... don't start telling me not to wear Nike shoes because of their air cell technology 
eyes.gif
. Almost all shoe companies use some air cell technology in the heel. Would you rather play sports on wood? I am sure a wood sole would be great for your ankles

Please leave
Lies. What other company uses air other than nike?????

reebok-hex-ride-rally-on-eastbay.jpg

Is that a basketball shoe? If reebok uses air in their hoops shoes, then they are included in the study. I know that Adidas doesn't. But we all know that they make high quality, and functionally safe footwear.

PLEASE EVERYONE QUIT RESPONDING TO ANYTHING HE SAYS. HE WILL GO AWAY, BACK TO "ADIDASTALK DOT COM" IF NO ONE PAYS ANY ATTENTION.....

THIS WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL WE STOP RESPONDING.....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BACK TO THE SHOES.

PS NAT TURNER OR WHO EVER YOU ARE.....DON'T RESPOND TO ME, YOU WONT GET A RESPONSE.

PEACE

Some recent studies reported that players with a history of ankle sprain, players wearing shoes with air cells in the heel, and players who did not stretch before exercising were 4.9, 4.3 and 2.6 times more likely to sustain an ankle sprain injury [57]. People with inferior single leg balance [58] and overweight [59] were 2.4 and 3.9 times more likely to have sprain injury respectively. Reduced ankle dorsiflexion range [60], the use of artificial turf for soccer [61] and having a posteriorly positioned fibula [62] were also reported as risk factors. In 2005, Willems and coworkers [63] investigated some dynamic risk factors during gait in related to ankle sprain injury. They reported that for subjects who were at risk of sustaining an inversion sprain, a laterally situated center of plantar pressure was found at initial contact during the stance phase. The same research group also reported the intrinsic risk factors for inversion ankle sprain for male and female. For male, a slower running speed, less cardiorespiratory endurance, less balance ability, decreased dorsiflexion muscle strength, decreased dorsiflexion range of motion, less coordination ability, and faster reaction of the tibialis anterior and gastrocnemius muscles were the significant risk factors [64]. For female, a less accurate passive joint inversion position sense, a higher extension range of motion at the first metatarsophalangeal joint, and a less coordination of postural control were the major risk factors [65]. However, we have to be aware that these risk factors are only some correlations with ankle ligament sprain injury. They may not be the direct cause, or the aetiology of ankle ligament sprain.

_______

oh no... don't start telling me not to wear Nike shoes because of their air cell technology 
eyes.gif
. Almost all shoe companies use some air cell technology in the heel. Would you rather play sports on wood? I am sure a wood sole would be great for your ankles

Please leave

Is that a basketball shoe? If reebok uses air in their hoops shoes, then they are included in the study. I know that Adidas doesn't. But we all know that they make high quality, and functionally safe footwear.

Yes Reebok uses the Hexride and Hexalite technology in their Basketball shoes

reebok-pump-omni-hexride.jpg

Originally Posted by jmizzo

PLEASE EVERYONE QUIT RESPONDING TO ANYTHING HE SAYS. HE WILL GO AWAY, BACK TO "ADIDASTALK DOT COM" IF NO ONE PAYS ANY ATTENTION.....

THIS WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL WE STOP RESPONDING.....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BACK TO THE SHOES.

PS NAT TURNER OR WHO EVER YOU ARE.....DON'T RESPOND TO ME, YOU WONT GET A RESPONSE.

PEACE
Actually, I like Nike shoes as well, and this why I am here.

That said, I will come back to this thread when someone can provide credible proof, showing stats, that Kobe Bryant has made lows popular.

If anyone suggests this again, then you are doing nothing but lying, and then are a practicing liar, with a doctorate in Bovine Scathology.

Peace as well!

_______

eyes.gif

Please leave

Yes Reebok uses the Hexride and Hexalite technology in their Basketball shoes

reebok-pump-omni-hexride.jpg

Didn't know that! good to know! I haven't worn a "bok shoe in years! I like the look of the new Zig tech, and I may try those out!

Thanks for the info, what did you think of the study? Good stuff 'eh??

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Someone posted this pic on another site. I'm assuming this is at NTLA. I'm giving TN til the end of the month & then I'm ordering.
I dont think this is NTLA. Can someone confirm?

Originally Posted by EL BURRO73

When do those INKS release?
I thought they have hit a few locations already but thats what I want to confirm. Maybe HoH only so far??

I sense a lock coming very very soon.....

Get this post back on track, guys. Stop the childish banter. Stop the arguing and stop the pointless trolling.

This goes for EVERYONE.

If this gets locked, better believe suspensions will be included. If you feel the need to add to the problems, your membership will be on the line as well.

haven't been in this thread in a little bit...but in the midst of all this comical nonsense in the past few pages i found some good news that the bs home and away are re-releasing..hopefully i can snag a pair of aways when they drop

definitely loving the inks...can't wait to see kobe rock those with the home white jerseys...not a big fan of the "home" del sols...is anyone else having a problem with the eyelets beginning to rip? I use my chaos strictly to ball in and yesterday I noticed it starting to rip on multiple eyelet areas...will post pics later

Good news the Big Stages are re-releasing, bad news is its only at Nike Vault in SoCal. How about spreading the love elsewhere?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Good news the Big Stages are re-releasing, bad news is its only at Nike Vault in SoCal. How about spreading the love elsewhere?

QFT,basically have no chance at a pair unless they wind up on Ebay.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by thapointguy

QFT,basically have no chance at a pair unless they wind up on Ebay.
30t6p3b.gif

Forreal... I still want a pair of the BS Aways. Hopefully I'll be able to somehow get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom