OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by jrjmd

get the DDs this coming oct 14-17 at the outlets and it would come out to about $60++ with the 20% discount coupon. same as with homes, delsols and some POPs seen at the outlets. some outlets sell them for $99 and some $89.

Yuku doesn't like posts from non motorola phones.

get the DDs this coming oct 14-17 at the outlets and it would come out to about $60++ with the 20% discount coupon. same as with homes, delsols and some POPs seen at the outlets. some outlets sell them for $99 and some $89.

Which outlets?

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Which outlets?

I've seen them at both SD outlets.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Which outlets?

SD as in San Diego? Cause I live in TN.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Which outlets?

SD as in San Diego? Cause I live in TN.

Which outlets?
ive seen the DDs at Lake elsinore outlets, ontario mills, cabazon, great mall and few pairs at gilroy and san leandro. sorry they are all at california. and i think you cant use the coupon on phone orders. hope your local outlets have the DDs too...some of these stores have delsols too btw.

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Do Nike Kobe shirts run true to size or small? That haters motivate shirt is nice.
anyone?
depends on which shirt, the haters motivate shirt runs true to size....

prices seem to be coming down on the BS homes at least....one didnt even get a bid on ebay at $220....

Which outlets?
ive seen the DDs at Lake elsinore outlets, ontario mills, cabazon, great mall and few pairs at gilroy and san leandro. sorry they are all at california. and i think you cant use the coupon on phone orders. hope your local outlets have the DDs too...some of these stores have delsols too btw.

Thanks. There are two outlets in (middle) TN so far & the farther one had the Del Sols but I already have those. Possible Christmas gifts for my nephews tho. Hopefully they'll get the DD's cause I'd definitely double up. I guess I could check the GA outlets as well since it's just a 3 hour drive.  Thanks again.

de115ae53610f632feab9623fa73ccb56f178b8.jpg

got my kobe shirt to match the UWR and got the MDs on the cheap **bonus: new running stuff.
pimp.gif

prices seem to be coming down on the BS homes at least....one didnt even get a bid on ebay at $220....

I guess it just depends on the size, this 10.5 went for $270 shipped... http://tinyurl.com/2caqz23  still a bit much 
frown.gif

Quick "?"  would you guys trade a pair of Big Stage Homes for a pair of Bruce Lee's?

Originally Posted by haza12d

I guess it just depends on the size, this 10.5 went for $270 shipped... http://tinyurl.com/2caqz23  still a bit much 
frown.gif

Quick "?"  would you guys trade a pair of Big Stage Homes for a pair of Bruce Lee's?

no i wouldn't trade, the big stage homes will continue to come down with more pairs releasing every weekend.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Good to see you got your pair of Think Pinks. I got rid of mine, the grey kind of kills it for me.
Not the pink?.......I kid...I kid....
happy.gif

Hi guys, anybody know if any of the Niketown's, HOH, or other stores that still have the breast cancer Kobe V's?

hey guys anyone heard of kobe v rings being released? there are some peeps who said it would release this october.

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys anyone heard of kobe v rings being released? there are some peeps who said it would release this october.
It will be released and it will be later this month.

^^^^say what?

does anyone have a picture of the 5 rings handy they can post real quick, so I dont have to sift thru the garbage?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

In So Cal only and raffle huh? It all sound too familiar.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

confirmed????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom