OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys anyone heard of kobe v rings being released? there are some peeps who said it would release this october.
It will be released and it will be later this month.
confirmed????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

Opening night Oct 26? like last year.

I'll confirm it. 10/26 or 10/27...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by haza12d

prices seem to be coming down on the BS homes at least....one didnt even get a bid on ebay at $220....

I guess it just depends on the size, this 10.5 went for $270 shipped... http://tinyurl.com/2caqz23  still a bit much 
frown.gif

Quick "?"  would you guys trade a pair of Big Stage Homes for a pair of Bruce Lee's?
no i wouldn't trade, the big stage homes will continue to come down with more pairs releasing every weekend.

i wish this were true, id LOVE to get a pair of BS homes to ball in

prices to high to pay for a pair of shoes im gonna wear the crap outta anyways
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nike these days
indifferent.gif

when and why did the white based del sols get taken off NDC?

was just about to get em, found a couple places that are selling em but no 15s, and what kind of release were these, sorry i searched around, and no info.

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

was just about to get em, found a couple places that are selling em but no 15s, and what kind of release were these, sorry i searched around, and no info.

Oh hell no! I hope that means they can be Eastbay'd.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Just in case you were referring to us, we are still not expecting any shipments to come in for the Home Del Sols. 
frown.gif
  It appears the Inks will be the last colorway of the Kobe Vs that we will be receiving.

EastbayRep - Ray

did a lace switch on my home del sols...I will keep these or go to all black laces....either way the del sol laces are gone...

2qtjwu8.jpg

Nice lace change jmizzo! I like those better.
Thanks for the heads up KobeShakur24. Copped some Think Pinks sz 9... hopefully I can trade them up for a size closer to mine (10-11).

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Just in case you were referring to us, we are still not expecting any shipments to come in for the Home Del Sols. 
frown.gif
  It appears the Inks will be the last colorway of the Kobe Vs that we will be receiving.

EastbayRep - Ray
thanks for the info. good thing i'm not going to overpay for the inks.

was hoping that the vault will still do the raffle to give everybody a more equal chance of getting the bs. not sure about going now. empty lawn chairs and ppl cutting in line will be expected...smh

Back
Top Bottom