OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I may be taking a trip to canada in the near future...what's the nearest outlet to the canadian border? I'm driving up from NY.

i see alot of people upset about how the vault is handling the big stage releases but at least you guys have a chance at copping for retail. i would say your pretty much guranteed a pair if you live in L.A., cause if you miss out one day you can just go back the next day or the next weekend. the rest of us cant even get 1 single chance at coppin, oh well, life isnt fair.

sarteaga0408 - there's actually two outlets fairly close together - one on the US side of niagara falls and one on the canadian side of niagara falls. the US one is in the fashion outlets and the canadian one is located in the Canadian One outlets.

the outlet i got my chaos from is from Vaughan Mills and is located about 30 mins north of Toronto

Originally Posted by dimsum1

sarteaga0408 - there's actually two outlets fairly close together - one on the US side of niagara falls and one on the canadian side of niagara falls. the US one is in the fashion outlets and the canadian one is located in the Canadian One outlets.

the outlet i got my chaos from is from Vaughan Mills and is located about 30 mins north of Toronto

how much did you pay? not far from me.

Originally Posted by slim15

Chaos zk5 r my favorite as well..I don't double up on kicks but I kinda wish I did with these!
I bought mine at FootLocker.. Went back and they were sold out so I bought a pair on sneakerhead.com for me and my brother.

My DS pair is wrapped up in my closet for safe keeping and wearing later. I ball in the pair I got after Christmas Day.. I agree, people rubber neck over these joints.

The search for BS Aways in an 11 continues
nerd.gif

dont know why they scrapped these...

Orange Blaze/White-Mtllc-Slvr Nike Zoom Kobe 5 "Orange" TB's from Shoezoo

i dont know if this is present on the other TB's seeing as this is my first TB colorway but.. the eyestay is a metallic/patent white..however.. it has a diamond pattern base.. like that of an exotic eyestay..however all diamonds are symmetrical and of the same small size.

I would love for these to release nationwide so I could get another size since Orange is one of my favorite colors.

Im not a USC fan at all, but for some reason these shoes are growing on me....
maybe its just your avatar?

NIKETOWN Los Angeles will launch the NIKE ZOOM KOBE V (386429-702) on Wednesday, October 27th! Wristbands will be handed out on Tuesday, October 26th at 10:00 AM. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns at 310.275.9998

posted on their FB page. i wonder what these could be...

EDIT: called and the lines are busy.

hey so .. I googled that color code and it hipped me to a hoopschina page...

and this is what was the result of the paragraph's translation (pardon the broken english)

Article: ZK5 at a new color, item number 386429-702, purple upper, color, and the final home ZK5 purple that is almost the same part of the area with serpentine. Yellow crystal bottom outsole. Five Crown launched as a color, at least, QS allocations, there may still be more phenomenal. And will be listed in China, there will be at least nike shanghai.

...Five Crown? lol

edit: put in link..if you guys wanna translate it for yall selves lol http://bbs.hoopchina.com/1010/1584574.html

Back
Top Bottom