OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^good info.

DFABIX- i think the avy has a bit of influence
devil.gif

^i like vault as a store. But I'm sure there are better, more equal ways of selling shoes. But the f'd up part is... If u don't do those things they ask... Someone else will.

I completely agree with you arisorous, i was of with the raffle but the stuff that happened this weekend was just dumb. and if the big stages were a hit i can only imagine what the 5 rings will do.

^yea bro... Dangerous too. The two cops asked me what everyone was doing. They coulda made their quota for issuing tickets that day lol

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Any news on the 5 rings??

few pages back somebody posted a pic - not confirmed though, waitin for better pics

Thx, saw that was hopin someone might have found some new info confirming something

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Amazingly....this is my first pair of Kobe V's

Got them for $140...can't wait to break em in

i might need a legit check on these
They're legit. 

If that GT2 in your avy is yours then paying a little extra for them shouldn't be a problem for you.
smile.gif
tongue.gif
I want a pair as well but I'm not gonna ask for no favors. It's Nike's job to spread the love around, not just the greater LA area.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

If that GT2 in your avy is yours then paying a little extra for them shouldn't be a problem for you.
smile.gif
tongue.gif
I want a pair as well but I'm not gonna ask for no favors. It's Nike's job to spread the love around, not just the greater LA area.
Indeed it is. The problem is not the prices (although the market and prices for them do SUCK) it's finding my damn size that is the issue
frown.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by thapointguy

smile.gif
tongue.gif
Indeed it is. The problem is not the prices (although the market and prices for them do SUCK) it's finding my damn size that is the issue
frown.gif

Martin, Same boat- size wise, not GT2 wise
grin.gif
.  I have moved on from these as my take is that the best colorways of the V have come and gone (DK, Chaos, ASG, BL, etc...)  I ask myself, if the BS weren't the BS, and they were just that colorway and released mid-season, would I really care at all about them?  Maybe a little for a week, but quite honestly, aside from the gold accents, and the clear sole, they are pretty average IMO.  I would like them simply to match my college(Vanderbilt) gear, but there will be better shoes down the road.  Kobe 6 not doing it for me at all right now but that could change.  Hyperfuse College PES and player PES are around the corner and they are much cheaper! Good luck to all with their BS KBV quest.  I am/have moved on.  OUT..

Originally Posted by never wear them

You are one lucky dude A... Another set of BSs... Youve come up good the past few weeks/months lol

HAHAHA! i've slowed down.  sell me a pair of concords?
roll.gif

^^^ USA'a are so dope,good stuff NWT. I want to double up on those if/when they get marked down to make room for the VI's.

Thanks. I think they'll get sent to the outlets as well and hopefully a 20% comes around.

That's what I love about these 5s. They were overly produced. Hopefully the 6s are the same. Nike already met their goal with this sig as stated by that one twitter Nike rep.

Question...were the 4 rings kept secret last year like they are doing with the 5 rings? All the zk5s at my store are on sale for $99.99 I am tempted to grab a couple but been holding out for info on the 5 rings

Back
Top Bottom