OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Why didn't the Big Stages release in these #s?
mad.gif

Looks like there were more than plenty to go around if you live in SoCal.
Blends DTLA, still has them in stock as well!

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

Why didn't the Big Stages release in these #s?
mad.gif

Looks like there were more than plenty to go around if you live in SoCal.
Blends DTLA, still has them in stock as well!
We're all wondering why too. They should of been a limited GR

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ask your boss then. Hopefully y'all get your pair or pairs.

these are a must. These mean more than some finals to be honest. If you got the 4rings, these are a must regardless. Over retail is worth it.
Not happy that I paid over retail, but happy that I got them. Didn't the 4 Rings cause I wasn't feeling them, too much yellow
eyes.gif

We still have one size 15 left, for those interested in the 5 Rings (86429702).  Again, you will need to call in to place an order.  The rest of the sizes are currently sold out.

EastbayRep - Ray

HoH has a bunch still had my boy pick me up a 12 t 1:11PM

anyone know if i can cancel the 12.5 i ordered off NDC before it ships??

Am I the only one that dislikes the 5 Rings? 
Way too much going on for me.

Also, anyone ever notice how baggy Kobe wears his jersey? Or maybe LeBron is just wearing his that tight. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Am I the only one that dislikes the 5 Rings? 
Way too much going on for me.

Also, anyone ever notice how baggy Kobe wears his jersey? Or maybe LeBron is just wearing his that tight. 
laugh.gif

I'm not a fan of the 5 Rings either. My local HOH had sizes left as of right now. But they're going fast...

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
As a cigar afficionado and a Kobe fan, this humidor is amazing. I just wish I had access to it. Congrats to all 24 who got them. I bet half of them end up on eBay though...
laugh.gif

^ sick pix bro. box is dope... i dont know if people know this but theres a temp gauge inside. real collectors item.

box is cool, but nothing I'd search for....

yes, it sucks NWT......but jobs is scarce gotta keep the boss content.....

So did anyone pick up INKS today?

Great pics on this page.that cigar box is niiiiiice. I wish I could pickup pair of these 5rings, but my heart (and $) belong to 'posites

hoh in houston only had 13 pairs. they sold out in about an hour. i like these kicks, they look better in person.

Back
Top Bottom