OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Damn I didn't know that these Kobe V ring would move off the shelves NYC is Done I been to Nike town & HOH I was able to grab a few pairs though will post pic's in a bit

Originally Posted by sho3tym

slept a little bit on these,

gonna try to track down a pair....lol

couldn't pass 'em up huh?  Am not in love, but since I missed BS homes and aways, I would like a little piece of history.  Last Kobe 5s, not into 6s at this point.  May change if some better colorways pop up, but at this point, I would say 2011 is all about saving and maybe an occasional Lebron 8 or KD3.  Will see how long that holds up.

are any of the niketowns taking phone orders on these? i called ntsm and they said they werent taking phone orders

Thoroughly impressed...

6h25qx.jpg

I had to settle for a damn 13 on the 5 rings, only 12 pairs at HOH in NY......................... Niketown Roosevelt field didn't even get any, this is craziness! Really nice in person though, and that commemorative box set is insane, wish I had a chance to get one of those!

Adding to the pick up/picture collection on here. The front reminds me of the limited edition LV purse collection lol

enrique23- you have to wait 48 hours until you can do phone orders. its like that for most new releases through niketown. hope that helps

Originally Posted by riddla713

hoh in houston only had 13 pairs. they sold out in about an hour. i like these kicks, they look better in person.

I was there this morning at the house of hoops in the galleria and when I got there they were sold out quick

24 pairs of the Humidor pack at Nike Vault. although only 12 pairs were sold, i wonder where the other ones are, maybe the staff got some

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

riddla good lookin out on that text, was able to get that 15 off eastbay, thanks 2 eastbay rep too

How'd you get 15 off?....I thought it wasn't applicable to the V rings?

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

I was surprised that i only saw Shannon and Kobe wearing them last night...last year when the Kobe 4 rings dropped it seemed like almost everyone on the court was rocking them.
Luke would've worn them if he was able to play
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bynum as well.  

106146964_10.jpg

5 Rings on the Feet with Laker Gold = Fire

the 5rings were coo but they weren't spectacular to me at all but after going to staples last nite and seeing kobe and derek get their fifth ring and watching kobe play in them i almost just might have to pick up a pair now. i was completely oblivious to the vault releasing them last night and after strolling thru team la i happen to look over to the vault and seea short line outside the door. i get in and all i see is orange nike kobe boxes in ppls hands and a grip of kobes all around the store on display...inks, 5rings, wolf greys. once i get in they tell me they are just about sold out of 5rings only sizes 7.5 and 14 left lol. 5rings really pop in person and the inks look very gracious with the abundance of purples used...translucent out sole surprised me. fortunately i was able to pick up the special 5rings shirt that supposedly is only available at the vault.

Back
Top Bottom