OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

riddla good lookin out on that text, was able to get that 15 off eastbay, thanks 2 eastbay rep too
I am happy to hear you got your order in.  I saw your earlier post, so I doubled checked our stock out to see what was left. 

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Just got an email from Eastbay saying my order for the 5 rings were out of stock but should get them in 2 weeks. What are the chances that I won't get them?
The e-mail that was sent out is the standard e-mail always sent out with all orders that are back-ordered.  The shipment was suppose to be received last night, but it looks like it was delayed.  We should be receiving the shipment during the next few days.  Once received, we will package and ship all the orders out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Dizzy805

Thought I had to pay Ebay prices too, but called at 8pm tonight-NTSM and did a phone order for a 10.5...$150 shipped.

What is NTSM? Do you have thier number?
Niketown Santa Monica tel# 310-393-7384

i have no choice other than to say nighty night on the 5 rings.  I am in STL  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

I saw the 5 rings and person and i was like :/
You've been asking for a gradient colorway all year?!! lol.  I thought of you when these came out cuz I figured you were finally getting your wish.

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

frown.gif
Call Niketown Chicago. They have pairs left & do phone orders.

NTSM said they won't do phone orders until Sunday.

NTChi said they won't do phone orders until tomorrow.

EDIT: 2000th post
pimp.gif
only took me 8 years, LOL.

My friend is picking me up my pair. So glad I will at least get Five Rings after getting shut out on the Big Stages.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

House of hoops getting these?

wat up calvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how u been big dawg!!!!!!!!!!!1

What's good! Brother the navy just keeps helping me miss every release! I have slowed down so much but you know as a laker fan I can't miss out on laker colorways. I pull in today around 10 so I am hoping I can find a size 15 somewhere. If not I got a deal on ebay already...just don't want to pay that price if I don't have to you know?

How you been man?

chillen bro, glad u found ur pair, working 2pm-2am, its hard to wake up early n avoid the 57 n 91 early in the morning and deal wit the 5/10/101 area, if its meant to be den it will be, im in the process of swooping up the inks thru eastbay, so will se wat happens, how long u gona be here?

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Ed, have you taken pics of the BS Aways yet?

If so post them.. I want to add to my NWT shoe pic folder lol.

laugh.gif
Wearing them for sure this Friday
smile.gif
I'll post some pics.

was able to get in my pair today... it's nice. maybe down the road i'll see if i can get a double
these will be un-DS'd for my 3rd Med Surg 2 Exam.

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

frown.gif

call niketown santa monica today or tomorrow, you can place a phone order and have them shipped to your location

Originally Posted by KG21

NTSM said they won't do phone orders until Sunday.

NTChi said they won't do phone orders until tomorrow.

EDIT: 2000th post
pimp.gif
only took me 8 years, LOL.

My friend is picking me up my pair. So glad I will at least get Five Rings after getting shut out on the Big Stages.

i was told different about ntsm, its supposed to be 48 hours after the time the product was released.

Not a big fan of the 5 rings...I would pay more for that wooden box a few pages back lol. Seems like most of yall are finding your pairs though, so that's good. Best of luck on the phone orders for those who don't have a pair yet.

I got a pair at Blends LA and the box is cut or assembled differently. And those semi-circle holes on the side are upside down.

I got a pair at Blends LA and the box is cut or assembled differently. And those semi-circle holes on the side are upside down.

yup i think nike is cutting down on the boxes to save paper from being used good idea but the box is a bit flimsier because of it....but hey if it helps save the environment im all for it!!!

but why are the prices the same for the shoes? i would think the cost saving on the box production would reflect the price...i guess not.

^^^it's about maintaining the same profit margin, not giving a better price to the consumer....
all business' are going thru it, just the other day while at In'N'Out, I realized their patties are a lot smaller than before....
same price though.....

Pics? I know vault had the different box label but the box seems to be the same orange box as seen with the past releases.

Back
Top Bottom