OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I. Called ntsm this morning and they said they can't take phone order on the 5 rings. But was able to but the hold on the shoes for 48hrs. I walked in around 12 and pick up my Shoes easy.

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

was able to get in my pair today... it's nice. maybe down the road i'll see if i can get a double
these will be un-DS'd for my 3rd Med Surg 2 Exam.
HAHAH goodluck on ur nursing exam.  RN? LVN?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I know that D....i was just saying lol. but very good point to keep in mind about the swoosh.
Mr. Obvious strikes again......
I wouldn't be surprised if they start shipping shoes in plastic air tight bags soon..... =)

tempted to try and hit up HoHLA for a 2nd pair of the V rings.......
I still want INKs though.... 
grin.gif

My friends size 10 had a different/weird box opposed to mine as well, looked like it was made in effort of conserving the paper/cardboard.. Eco friendly box lol

Originally Posted by haza12d

DFABIX wrote:
Go Bro! Go! lol
Yo! I tried to go during my lunch but got re-routed down to Irvine to pick up some samples...
and then had a major brain fart and couldn't remember where Blends was....
As long as I get 1, I'm strate....

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I know that D....i was just saying lol. but very good point to keep in mind about the swoosh.
Mr. Obvious strikes again......
I wouldn't be surprised if they start shipping shoes in plastic air tight bags soon..... =)

I still want INKs though.... 
grin.gif

go to ntla. i got no problem for buying muti pairs.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

My box came out looking dumb too. I seriously hope they fix this problem. Heck, charge me 10$ more if you have to.
seriously...you cant stack flimsy boxes as high. This could be a problem for collectors.
sick.gif

Here's a pic from the inside

and the upside down hole I was talking about..

Other than that top area it's still pretty much the same. I was hoping the new Nike boxes wouldn't be almost paper thin like one of my Converse box..

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

My box came out looking dumb too. I seriously hope they fix this problem. Heck, charge me 10$ more if you have to.
seriously...you cant stack flimsy boxes as high. This could be a problem for collectors.
sick.gif

When you have over 400+ pairs, its very important. Hopefully this new Kobe box is well built. And inks this weekend for sure.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

sick.gif

When you have over 400+ pairs, its very important. Hopefully this new Kobe box is well built. And inks this weekend for sure.

400+.. you're ridiculous
smile.gif

For those who have both the 4 rings and 5 rings, would you say the 5 is a more wearable shoe casually?  I didn't really get the impression from the 4s, that many would wear them "around".  IMO, the 5s look like they are more wearable with jeans, shorts, etc... than the 4s.  The 4s just looked to clowny and "off the wall" for my taste.  maybe its the clear sole or maybe its just the lines of the 5, but I personally think it looks great and not necessarily overdone like the 4 was.  Any thoughts from those who have both?

Originally Posted by busdriver

which is nicer guys?

home del sols or inks?

TIA
happy.gif
I personally think the Home D.S look lame as %^$#, but thats just me.  I think the inks are unique and different from a majority of what has already dropped so I would lean towards those.  Again, all personal opinion, but the Home D.S. looks nearly like a TB colorway to me and not a good one at that.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Did anyone else's pair of 5 rings come in a different kind of orange box?

yep mine came the same way as in your photos; wasn't even fully assembled and pieces broken off. i asked if there was another eleven...nope lol. it was all good tho..shoes were perfect
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

For those who have both the 4 rings and 5 rings, would you say the 5 is a more wearable shoe casually?  I didn't really get the impression from the 4s, that many would wear them "around".  IMO, the 5s look like they are more wearable with jeans, shorts, etc... than the 4s.  The 4s just looked to clowny and "off the wall" for my taste.  maybe its the clear sole or maybe its just the lines of the 5, but I personally think it looks great and not necessarily overdone like the 4 was.  Any thoughts from those who have both?
I don't have the 4 Rings, but I do think the 5 Rings would be better the choice to wear casually. I think it's just all the yellow of the 4 Rings though, cause if the 5 Rings had yellow as the majority of the color, then it wouldn't look that good.

which is nicer guys?

home del sols or inks?

TIA
happy.gif
Inks

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I don't have the 4 Rings, but I do think the 5 Rings would be better the choice to wear casually. I think it's just all the yellow of the 4 Rings though, cause if the 5 Rings had yellow as the majority of the color, then it wouldn't look that good.

which is nicer guys?

home del sols or inks?

TIA
happy.gif
Inks
I Love the Inks Perfect color-way
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom