OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

I don't see how people on eBay asking for $4000 or best offer...

Greed that's all it is just plain ole greed 
sick.gif
mad.gif

forest lab had the redemption shirts for 99cents only. with $5.97 shipping. game day promo...next tues i think they will have another game day deal...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

maybe Kemp won the raffle too.....lol

Thanks Tony for the pickup on the tee.

Mr. Niketalk Sr...how long before they are up on Ebay....
eubank ditched the adidas now with kobes on..
im just gonna list em to hear out what the offers are, otherwise im keeping them

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

im just gonna list em to hear out what the offers are, otherwise im keeping them

You are lucky at these raffles. 3 for 3? 

I called Niketown SM on the release day for the 5 rings and they said I couldn't place a phone order till Sunday so I called Sunday today and they said that they were taking phone orders since Thursday and now they don't even have my size 12...the guy gave me bad info when I called on Tuesday
30t6p3b.gif
....now gotta look on ebay and pay too much
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

You are lucky at these raffles. 3 for 3? 
im like 8 for 8 including all the big stage releases ive been to
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

From the looks of who won, I would say 9-10 out of the 12 will go up for sale. They really should let people who wear Kobe shoes be the only ones who can get a raffle ticket, similar to how they do releases in the Philippines.
this only happened on the BS release but during the 5 rings release last week ( or other limited releases like the SJs, Pacman trainers) it was horrible. 36 pairs only and 18 was raffled off to big time buyers of one store (sort of like VIP members) and the other half was feasted upon by resellers and some shady people on another store...people lined up almost 2 days before release. and those that lined up were people that was paid by the resellers. they might have been paid $30-$50 each for lining up. and come release day the reseller gives them money and get whatever size is available...then all these paid people will meet up at the side of the store and lo and behold the reseller collecting the bunch of 5 rings
eyes.gif
 after a few days some would be at ebay phils and being sold for $250-$350. hope the other store would do the wearing of legit shoes and raffle thing on future releases since its getting really bad out here...too much greed sometimes get into the heads of these people

Originally Posted by ortizv24

I called Niketown SA on the release day for the 5 rings and they said I couldn't place a phone order till Sunday so I called Sunday today and they said that they were taking phone orders since Thursday and now they don't even have my size 12...the guy gave me bad info when I called on Tuesday
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

feel bad for you bro, try NTSM.

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by ortizv24

I called Niketown SA on the release day for the 5 rings and they said I couldn't place a phone order till Sunday so I called Sunday today and they said that they were taking phone orders since Thursday and now they don't even have my size 12...the guy gave me bad info when I called on Tuesday
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

feel bad for you bro, try NTSM.
I meant to say NTSM not SA...my bad...yup the guy on the phone gave me bad info he said call back Sunday so I did and they said they were taking phone orders since Thursday.....looking on ebay right now

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

FINALLY sourced my Kobe V Away BS's......... So ecstatic, and for a pretty decent price, check out LA Craigslist guy's, for those who aren't in Cali of course!

Got the Wolf Grey's today, Home Del Sol's, about to lace swap home and away Ace's, and wore my Kobe V Home colors to the gym.. Forgot I had this pair and I must say, they are one of my absolute favorites, beautiful shoe and colorway IMO.,.. Anyone agree?
smile.gif

Pic's to ensue when I get home!
i agree!! they are clean and just so nice!! i made sure i doubled up on those. cant go wrong with laker cw esp when its a nice white version
Just seeing this now my bad.. Yea I am going to get another pair of Homes, and Away's.. I love them immensely, and would never have thought a GR like that would just become among my top favorites lol... These Kobe's are just iconic to me though at this point (the V) Can't wait to get the BS's...

Darryl, CONGRATS bro. That's absolutely awesome man, I have a STOUT collection, but not over 300
roll.gif

Edwin, I'll post up my collection pic as soon as your lazy @#@ does as well
tongue.gif
jk bro.. I really am way too pressed for time and lazy though to drag down 30 pairs LOL. It will happen though as soon as I get the last few Kobe's i'm waiting for! INKS are SICK btw, getting mine tomorrow.

Nike Talk Sr - Lucky you were able to acquire that Kobe box set, I would seriously never sell it personally!

And to the rest that posted their pic's/collections very nice everyone..

BTW I was rookie year Kobe for Halloween, wore my away's
roll.gif

the only one that sold was for $2500...I can't believe you are 8 for 8...you NEED to play the lotto with that luck.... :smile:

the only one that sold was for $2500...I can't believe you are 8 for 8...you NEED to play the lotto with that luck.... :smile:
yeahh dont get mad when u see mine at 8,000 OBO.. im not expecting anyone to buy it at that price, just want to hear the offers.

and hopefully i can keep this luck for 2 more years so i can cop some lotto tix..
laugh.gif

I had "Kung-Fu" shoes to go with that outfit, but decided to roll with the ASGs. I should've asked The Vault to kick me down with a discount 'cause people left and right thought I was their mascot and asked to take pics the whole time I was there. My Humidor had damage on one of the corners and The Vault already messaged me that they'll be working on a "solution" and get back to me "soon." I'll take a pair of Inks and Wolf Greys to start. =)

yeahh dont get mad when u see mine at 8,000 OBO.. im not expecting anyone to buy it at that price, just want to hear the offers.

and hopefully i can keep this luck for 2 more years so i can cop some lotto tix..
laugh.gif
I won't be mad, I knew you would sell them.  Why not ask 9-10k....?  lol

laugh.gif
I won't be mad, I knew you would sell them.  Why not ask 9-10k....?  lol
lol i guess. i really dont like getting this reseller attention haha. i mean like i love the case and shoes but like i have to sell it to pay for other things i need

idk who it was but at the vault for BS's someone yelled out reseller when i won
laugh.gif

Here are some pics from the Vault earlier today.

Outside the store.  So sick.

Game worn 81 Point ZKIs...

One of the framed posters inside.

And the pair of fake ZKVIs... This pair has a gum sole and black midsole...
sick.gif
  Looks nothing like Mugen EP's pair.

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom