OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Wow..i just got my 5 ring kobe V's in the mail today..

I am impressed..they are my favorite Kobe V yet..i think they top the Dark Knights which use to b my top Kobe V..

Right?.... Something about the 5rings man. I don't wanna admit it but they might just be my favorite ones or officially 2nd now.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Just saw the inks in person.

Outsole is now solid dark purple. Disappointing.
i agree, but i'm still going to get them and it's probably the last pair of v's that i will touch

Originally Posted by never wear them

I am impressed..they are my favorite Kobe V yet..i think they top the Dark Knights which use to b my top Kobe V..
Right?.... Something about the 5rings man. I don't wanna admit it but they might just be my favorite ones or officially 2nd now.
I was like..wow
pimp.gif
when i first opened the box..

Great pick-up..and an instant classic colorway..

Finally getting around to taking pics of them...

Sorry that they aren't up on par with NWT's pics! I got a new job and a huge pay increase, so expect some more pickups, and maybe a new camera
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

lol i guess. i really dont like getting this reseller attention haha. i mean like i love the case and shoes but like i have to sell it to pay for other things i need

idk who it was but at the vault for BS's someone yelled out reseller when i won
laugh.gif
There is an easy way to stop getting the attention.....STOP RESELLING!
roll.gif

It wasnt "yelled" but more of a chant and it wasnt "someone" but about 15 different people from different groups. I thought it was funny.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

lol i guess. i really dont like getting this reseller attention haha. i mean like i love the case and shoes but like i have to sell it to pay for other things i need

laugh.gif
roll.gif

It wasnt "yelled" but more of a chant and it wasnt "someone" but about 15 different people from different groups. I thought it was funny.
"QFMFT"

Originally Posted by abstractability

laugh.gif
roll.gif

"QFMFT"
"QFMFT" x 2 

I was like..wow
pimp.gif

And I'm not even a fan of Laker colored shoes to be honest. But this one is just, dope

I was like..wow
pimp.gif

And I'm not even a fan of Laker colored shoes to be honest. But this one is just, dope
Agreed... I'm 3 deep on the 5 rings, hooked another fellow Kobe head up as well with his size. Glad I can help out as this shoe surely is awesome in person, the detail as well.

BTW for those who bought some newer Kobe's recently, do you notice they fit a bit smaller?? The Wolf Grey's and the Ink's in which I wore to the gym tonight, for an 11.5 felt like an earlier 11 IMO... Odd

I told myself only 1 pair of 5rings since I don't see myself wearing them constantly. But I just might pull the trigger on another tomorrow if dude replies back.

i am going to go in x 2 as soon as I find a size 11.5 at a decent price....I have 2 of the 4 rings too..one worn and one DS....

Originally Posted by kobehead

laugh.gif
roll.gif

"QFMFT"
"QFMFT" x 2 
then i cant buy other shoes, haha

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i am going to go in x 2 as soon as I find a size 11.5 at a decent price....I have 2 of the 4 rings too..one worn and one DS....

go to shiekhs and get em at retail

Originally Posted by kobehead

laugh.gif
roll.gif

"QFMFT"
"QFMFT" x 2 
then i cant buy other shoes, haha
Then maybe don't buy anymore shoes? or perhaps get a real job?  

did you guys notice the price drop on the 5 rings in ebay listings? i guess the resellers outdone themselves this time...

^I got my pair from Sheiks in the Bev Center for retail a couple days after release. They were pretty much the only place I called that still had a few popular sizes of the 5 rings left (I'm a 10), so if you might just luck out if you call asap.

Back
Top Bottom