OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^^ That pic is insane!!!

Hey guys,

Im going to be on the radio station talking about sneakers on friday
a radio station seen my article and wants me to be on their show.
This Radio station called my part-time job (footlocker) and asked me for and said they HAD to have me on the show after reading my article and hearing the buzz about me and my article. It would be nice if you guys could tune in.

The station is 1400am
friday night at 7:30pm

if your not near a radio or live in another state, the website to listen in is www.wond1400am.

Thanks Guys!!

Love is God
and
God is Love
pimp.gif
 Good luck I'll be in front of my laptop listening.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

got shipping confirmation from eastbay that my inks are on the way, hope they are them, shoould be here on friday, yyyyyyyeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
this. can't wait.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

...zot zot..
UofChineseImmigrants......

Ummmm. didn't you go there too old man?
Yea yea.........this is what you get for sharing information with "online friends" who work as full time bomb-making-terror-issssts...........LMFAO....

got shipping info from eastbay a while ago, but haven't seen a single update via UPS yet.....hoping for a nice surprise this afternoon....

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Am I too late to find a pair of 5 rings at shiehks in the bay area? I'll be on the hunt later today.

I went to the one at the great mall, didnt have them. If you find them please let it be known.

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Looks like I'm selling my BS Aways to get some DS '95 XI Concords. Oh well...

OG XI's that are 15 years old.... VS Big Stage Aways..... As much as the BS Aways are instant classics, OG XI's >>>>>> pretty much any shoe.

Thanks on the comments back there.

And I'd do that trade as well ....... BUT...
Post a pic of the soles and mesh, then I'll decide if it's a good trade or not.

OG XIs are dope... But depending on how that mesh is looking like. I'd prefer some DMPs to be honest.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks on the comments back there.

And I'd do that trade as well ....... BUT...
Post a pic of the soles and mesh, then I'll decide if it's a good trade or not.

OG XIs are dope... But depending on how that mesh is looking like. I'd prefer some DMPs to be honest.
I Love the BS Away. To me, That is my #1 CW out of all the V's. These remind me of the Nike Dunk SB Takashi(the first edition which is one of my all-time favorite). I wasn't really going to sell them, But the buyer is offering a generous amount for them. I already have the DMP, then I found the XI's for a great price, so I had to jump at the chance to get one of my grails...

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Hey guys,

This Radio station called my part-time job (footlocker) and asked me for and said they HAD to have me on the show after reading my article and hearing the buzz about me and my article. It would be nice if you guys could tune in.

The station is 1400am

if your not near a radio or live in another state, the website to listen in is www.wond1400am.

Thanks Guys!!

Love is God
and
God is Love
pimp.gif

Thanks

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Hey guys,

The station is 1400am

Thanks Guys!!

Love is God
and
God is Love
pimp.gif

Thanks

FB...thanks man!

Personally I'd keep the BSs over concords, OG or not. Concords seem to be much easier to find. Plus I'm a laker fan, and was never really an MJ fan besides the kicks. So the BSs hold more meaning to me. Just my .02.

If those concords are clean, you won IMO

Shaun, I know what you mean though, I was never an MJ fan cause I was a Laker fan. Nike really blew it by not making the BSs more available for the us.

just got my v rings and am in love forevermore, when you open the box and see them in person for the first time u feel like u just opened a wonka bar and found the last golden ticket

nwt yer pictures DO THEM JUSTICE, PERIOD BABY !

top 5 V's:

1. v rings
2. v rings
3. v rings
4. all stars
5. v rings

I say keep the big stages.  They probably won't be retroed or anything but the concords probably will be.

Back
Top Bottom