OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha it was good chatting with you adrian earlier...zot zot..when my stupid elbow heals we'll go shoot it up
did you really just say that?......daaaaaayum! you should be embarassed by your actions UofChineseImmigrants......

hell yea i did....im proud of my alma mater, as i should be...they have my money!! lol

Thanks fellas.

And those asking for skus, are you tryin to get the style number or sku number for a certain store?

I wish i could've had a chance at the BS Aways..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by macnificent7

Upc is the best. It's on the inside of the tag. It says upc. Usually starts with 00.

97mgcp.jpg

And I can't show just the box tag without more pics of the shoe (finally got around to snapping more pics)...

106eh5x.jpg

2mrcwig.jpg

2yxi4p1.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Can someone provide me some info on kobe-livestrongss, how exclusive are these?

http://sneakernews.com/20...ep-forest-varsity-maize/
Those are the "Da Vinci's" and they were only available at the Nike Montalban Theatre in Hollywood, in limited quantities. 
My favorite colorway of the Vs, hands down.

Looking for a way to get more pairs..

Does anyone have thaat pic of a Cal player wearing the Da Vincis??

Nice Ron... I cant get enough of these 5 rings... and i don't even like laker colored shoes
laugh.gif

Thanks again Kid Lebron.
wink.gif

pimp.gif

im already contemplatin on a 3rd f'n pair... these will be worn casually with a red or neon green polo... i dont give a damn.

5144434470_a905f8e2c2_z.jpg

^^^ That pic is insane!!!

Hey guys,

Im going to be on the radio station talking about sneakers on friday
a radio station seen my article and wants me to be on their show.
This Radio station called my part-time job (footlocker) and asked me for and said they HAD to have me on the show after reading my article and hearing the buzz about me and my article. It would be nice if you guys could tune in.

The station is 1400am
friday night at 7:30pm

if your not near a radio or live in another state, the website to listen in is www.wond1400am.

Thanks Guys!!

Love is God
and
God is Love

cannot wait to get my 5 rings, first pair of Vs too. ive been to busy catching up with Js that i forgot kobes line to an extent. shifting over and forgetting the new releases coming up for JB.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nice Ron... I cant get enough of these 5 rings... and i don't even like laker colored shoes
laugh.gif

im already contemplatin on a 3rd f'n pair... these will be worn casually with a red or neon green polo... i dont give a damn.

Edwin - LOL at the mis matching outfits...but I feel you.  The 5 Rings is probably top 2 for me.  3x? And I thought I loved the shoe!

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha it was good chatting with you adrian earlier...zot zot..when my stupid elbow heals we'll go shoot it up
did you really just say that?......daaaaaayum! you should be embarassed by your actions UofChineseImmigrants......

Ummmm. didn't you go there too old man?
Thanks everyone for the compliments.

Nice pickup Ron.  Thanks again for trying to get me a pair.  
pimp.gif

Anyone else's Kobe Key for the Humidor look like this?

2hhoigk.jpg

Mine is looking slightly bent

2j5xmt.jpg

This is how it looks like up close... looks like its about to break in half! 
mad.gif

i would tell you but i didnt get one haza....but yea that thing looks bent and about to snap...try to superglue it or something

EDWIN....all i have to say is F U!!!! i never let your pics get to me but your pics of the 5 rings made me hunt for them!! I HATE YOU right now...well my wallet and kobe VI fund does LOL

your recent pics made me go wow. what program do you use to edit...because i know you must have to get that!! LOL

Got my V Rings in from Eastbay today. They are unbelievable in person, glad that I doubled up on these.

Back
Top Bottom