OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by haza12d

I hear ya, I went through all 13 pairs of size 11's from NTLA to get the best combo... Most of them had weird scratches on the toe and stains on the midfoot...
Also, they have 1 pair of 5 Rings there, size 11.  I returned my pre-order from NDC and they threw it up on the display rack as they were closing.

I'm notorious for asking to see a second or third pair, but 13?? 
eek.gif

By 5th pair, I would have respectively asked you to walk out of the store. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Naw there this guy that was working there named Aaron, and he understood where I was coming from. They were closing anyway and I was one of the 5 other people in the store so he was really cool about it.

oh thats cool haza...yea i think i would have been thrown out...at least you bought them right? haha otherwise he would be all pissed to put away all 13, or at least the guy who had to call them up from the backroom lol.

Originally Posted by haza12d

Naw there this guy that was working there named Aaron, and he understood where I was coming from. They were closing anyway and I was one of the 5 other people in the store so he was really cool about it.
I've talked to Aaron there....he is a cool guy..and now I know he is patient too....LOL

Originally Posted by al3x89

i think Kobe's gonna wear the USA's tonight...
edit.. nvm prob not. since it's an away game.
that or the UWR...i just bought another pair of those...cant wait to get them in.

anoyone see what kobe is wearing in the game right now? looks to be all black 
nerd.gif

Anyway, del sols came in today and they look nice! i remember seeing them a long time ago in person and thought they were just ok.
did some lace swaps...
laces from del sol iv's

I really liked this look until i put in my away laces..

I'll be keeping the away laces in them
pimp.gif

And then i also switched my inline laces

Joined the club finally:

Just picked em up for Bball mainly, they are excellent weight-wise, and very comfortable..thus far though, the grip is worst than the Phenoms that I had been playing in.

welcome to the kobe club phen0m....they get better in terms of grip once you break them in (from my experience, also depends on how clean the court you are playing on. However the grip could be better but its not horrible.)

for some reason the silver side & toe on the homes make me cringe....wish it was white
$70?....prices going down for the GR's.

Just like the comment earlier on this page, just picked up my first pair of ZK5's(Miles Davis). Have 3 prs. of the ZK1's, didn't like the style of the IV's, but i dig these. I'm an old dog, so I don't keep up with all these newer sneakers, but I definately would have bought the Dark Knight's (Rawest sneaker in the ZK5 lineup, in my opinion)

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Welcome phenom be careful though kobe's can be very addicting. Nike should put a warning label on the box.

Oh I know.. already on the lookout for dukes(and USC's to hoop in as well)!  Cant believe i slept on this shoe so much

did a laceswitch on the bs homes that i got from Gimpy Gimp(thanks!)....

I like them much better than the white ones...

2h4jkao.jpg

rvfui1.jpg

still hoping to find some to match the shape of the og laces....but these are good for now.

I'm going to hunt down Big Stage or Aston Martin  here in Chicago.. (I know it's longer than a long shot but I'm feeling lucky)
laugh.gif

I'm a start calling now..

Back
Top Bottom