OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

a random pic i took

5175220219_10fb243688_z.jpg

Hideous...

All nine pairs of my Vs are worn. I don't know how many pairs yoy guys got but it's easy to un-ds all of them if you wear a different pair everyday. Unless you are trying to keep them ds forever.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

All nine pairs of my Vs are worn. I don't know how many pairs yoy guys got but it's easy to un-ds all of them if you wear a different pair everyday. Unless you are trying to keep them ds forever.

I personally have 16 pairs of V's I only have 2 pairs that are DS ( both big stages). I just haven't gotten around to wear them.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I have 8 pairs and plan on wearing them all eventually. I just got other shoes in my rotation so I'm slowly getting around to all my Vs. I definitely get a lot more joy out of my shoes from wearing them. It'd be like buying a lambo and just staring at it in the garage if I didn't wear them. But that's a whole other conversation...

ds pairs:
2x BS homes
chaos
inline home
pop
Miles Davis
TB royal blue
2x v rings
id pair

worn:
allstars

blackouts
inline home
TB -red, navy
Duke
Chaos
Lower Merions
Home Del Sol
2x away del sol
away
draft days

The only pair in my collection that is DS are the Aston Martins... and the size 14 "5 Rings" that come with the humidor pack.

I am actually trying to sell a few pairs out of my collection including the Humidor Pack to help fund a special project this coming holiday season. I'm trying to help put a roof over the heads of a few people in need.

Check this site out: http://www.edar.org/

Its amazing to me that the shoes that we wear are worth enough to give someone less fortunate food/shelter.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

ds pairs:
2x BS homes
chaos
inline home
pop
Miles Davis
TB royal blue
2x v rings
id pair

worn:
allstars

blackouts
inline home
TB -red, navy
Duke
Chaos
Lower Merions
Home Del Sol
2x away del sol
away
draft days
I think this is all of mine. 19 pairs

DS Pairs:
2x BS homes
BS Away
Aston Martin
4x Away
Laker Home ID
V Rings
UWR

Worn:
Away
V Rings
Inline
Lower Merion Away
Golden IDs
Purple IDs
UWR  
Bruce Lee

Can't believe Sheikh in Palmdale still has 5 rings....10.5, and 8 (or 8.5, can't remember).

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Nike Block at Orange (CA) has Home Ace and Rice's for $100, A Grade i believe

Still too much IMO if they dip to $70 I will think about it.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Aces
3 size 7's
1 size 12
3 size 14
2 size 15
Rices
7-15 plenty
Ok, back home now so to clarify. Sizes remaining at the Nike Store at The Block

Home Aces
3 size 7's
1 size 12
3 size 14's
2 size 15's

Home Rices
7-15 plenty. Only half size is the 7.5. No size 11's.

Hope this helps save people a drive.

I paid retail for the Home Rice and Aces, no regrets. Home Aces are slept on IMO. I can see why ppl don't like the Home Rices but it's still a clean shoe.

Aces
3 size 7's
1 size 12
3 size 14
2 size 15
Rices
7-15 plenty
Ok, back home now so to clarify. Sizes remaining at the Nike Store at The Block

Home Aces
3 size 7's
1 size 12
3 size 14's
2 size 15's

Home Rices
7-15 plenty. Only half size is the 7.5. No size 11's.

Hope this helps save people a drive.

good update tony.  did you get your pair?? was thinking about it but i still love the away aces.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

good update tony.  did you get your pair?? was thinking about it but i still love the away aces.
No I didn't. I love the Ace aways and was trying to pick up the homes...oh well.

Went down to the Main Place mall (santa ana) today, the Sheiks there has one pair of Kobe V Chaos left $99 bucks, it was size 9 i think (dont quote me on that one)

Originally Posted by jmizzo

ds pairs:
2x BS homes
chaos
inline home
pop
Miles Davis
TB royal blue
2x v rings
id pair

worn:
allstars

blackouts
inline home
TB -red, navy
Duke
Chaos
Lower Merions
Home Del Sol
2x away del sol
away
draft days
I think this is all of mine. 19 pairs

DS Pairs:
2x BS homes
BS Away
Aston Martin
4x Away
Laker Home ID
V Rings
UWR

Worn:
Away
V Rings
Inline
Lower Merion Away
Golden IDs
Purple IDs
UWR  
Bruce Lee
i forgot about the UWRs.....i have them too non-ds....

Originally Posted by Janies Brother

So which of the contributers to this thread bid those AWAY Big Stage's on ebay last night to $549 + $20.00 for shipping?  
Search completed listings, size 10.5...

Dear Lord Nike re-release the damm shoe already!!!!

J. 
Guilty
ohwell.gif
... I didn't win though... I bid all the way past $300 but someone had a preset maximum amount farther than what I was willing to go... I checked later that night they were at like $486.... I was like well it won't go any higher... sure enough I checked the next morning and was like WOW $549+ $20 shipping... who are these for .... Drake???????? (or some other celebrity...) I didn't even imagine the final price being that high (I don't know the highest they have sold for but I was expecting like $350ish + shipping)

Anyone know anywhere online to get the UWR in size 11?

Also do not buy any kicks from Shrewd03 he is a SCAMMER 
I bought some KB IV All Stars size 11 and Kobe V BS Aways size 10.5 from him and he sent me some China Hyperdunks sz 12 and some Durant USA Hyperizes size 12.

Anyone know him personally? His name is Karl Cortes.

Back
Top Bottom