OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by faded8119

Thanks, hahaha they're storage closets where the shoes get stored 

Dayum! I was for sure you had a bunch of these stored in there.....
Oompa%20Loompab.jpg

1 more question, are they located beneath a stairwell?...Just trying to see how you utilized space for shoes....very interesting.

back to the V's.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by faded8119

Thanks, hahaha they're storage closets where the shoes get stored 
Dayum! I was for sure you had a bunch of these stored in there.....
Oompa%20Loompab.jpg

1 more question, are they located beneath a stairwell?...Just trying to see how you utilized space for shoes....very interesting.

back to the V's.

D you casing the joint or what? lol

guess more of the GR kobes would be bought...usa, mds, comets, blackouts would come out to $70 now...

does footaction have the inks, home delsol and wolfgrays? and are they on sale now?

There is a size 11 UWR showing up on Eastbay now for anyone who is looking for these, probably a return or something.

I think I saw someone posted about these recently though, and might have even been an 11, today is your lucky day.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

There is a size 11 UWR showing up on Eastbay now for anyone who is looking for these, probably a return or something.

I think I saw someone posted about these recently though, and might have even been an 11, today is your lucky day.

and its gone
frown.gif

On my break at work I stopped by Nike at the Block, and the home Rices and Aces are there. Lots of Hyperfuses too!

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Thanks for the headsup Wyse23 that was me looking for them.

Unfrtunately I missed them. As gzagenius said they are gone.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I feel myself being sucked into the kobe world..........

As much as you like lunars... These will have you bouncin back and forth.
I see it happening man. I hate falling in so late but ive been wanting a pair of V's for a while now. Think im pulling the trigger on the Inks to start.

Fader sick collection man, I plan on rocking mine and balling in them as well so im gonna need a few pairs 
happy.gif

Thanks Assassin, yea the V's are awesome, NWT tells the truth
happy.gif
I love em, I double up coz its a great shoe, just making sure I always have a pair while they're still out
smile.gif
don't want to pay more for when they're not available no more!!

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

It's back fellas
pimp.gif

2lbi89g.jpg

This might be a dumb question but as far as this coupon goes should I use it twice in diffrent transactions if i plan to buy 2 kobes? or can i get same discount if i do it all in one transaction? 

^ yeah one pair at different locations. unless they let you use another coupon after the first transaction, if not use it at another.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

yeah use them in diff transactions...theres also a coupon for FTL...

niceee aite i will do diff transactions mayb go 2 diff days to play it off lol unless i get the FTL one were can i find it?

Back
Top Bottom